THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

last time i checked Wale wasnt a niketalk member... so hw cme everytme someone got to post his pic here so people cn hate on dude.... come on now! this cant be life! just saying....

no hate for Wale at all. i think he's a tight rapper and his style/shoe game is pretty tight. i just thought it was funny that some NTers will change their point of view about a shoe just because they saw him with them on.

reference the celebrities rocking heat post or turn this post back a few pages to where he had the SBs on and the solars.

i just thought it was funny.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

last time i checked Wale wasnt a niketalk member... so hw cme everytme someone got to post his pic here so people cn hate on dude.... come on now! this cant be life! just saying....

Lol he actually is a NTer, his username is iLoveHipHop43 or something, search it Anywhoo I was reading an interview with DJ Clark Kent on some sneaker site and he said the Denims are actually called the James deans, and that he does not control whether or not 112s release, that's Nikes decision. He also said that the only thing that may change in theb112s colorways down the line is the color of the elephant print.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

nice to see some older ppl here like myself. is 30

Im turning 30 next month.
debating on which kicks im getting as a present. Lbj8s, foams or possibly lbj9 hwc.

I have no idea how many finals dropped.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Wale and isshhh

wth I was at work when I posted this, but I meant to say Wale aint isssh!! 
laugh.gif

WOW I didn't think you all were as old as you all are. Im 24 myself, Im almost at the half way mark! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

mrdo-

cant go wrong with any of the 8s except the v3. the v1 v2 are tops in comfort imo  
low 8s are great also.

I agree 100% with you. I have the all black v2s, entourages,vets and xmas. Theyre the most comfy shoe I have. And I have about 60pairs of nikes. That says alot about these.

The lows are cool but the colors are too similar to the highs.
Solars = xmas
black v2 lows= black v1s
Sprites = entourages

comfort has no equal

Gotti there's no age cap on your love for kicks my man.

People use to try to go in on dudes over 40 in NT but I'm 39 and I challenge you to answer how old some of the best designers are?

I will be rockin grown man suits of course as needed but best believe if I'm still doing tv and radio at 50 I'm busting out the tightest kicks possible.

I won't care what the new age NTErs think either.

Well said, as long as I can walk I'm wearing a fresh pair, scratch that, I'll zip past in my hoover round wearing a pair of SB's.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

People use to try to go in on dudes over 40 in NT but I'm 39 and I challenge you to answer how old some of the best designers are?

I will be rockin grown man suits of course as needed but best believe if I'm still doing tv and radio at 50 I'm busting out the tightest kicks possible.

Oh i never said age was anything. I will be rocking fresh kicks for as long as I can, no matter what age I am. Its just a shame 80% of the week I'm in dress shoes because of work. But best believe when I'm in Kix I show out no matter what! 
laugh.gif

And Rock you 39? You look nothing over 27, my g, seriously. Props to you.

Sad to hear that no more 8's are releasing
frown.gif
... BTW any of you guys know some bred V1's still available? Seems like I ran out of these.. SMH for missing on 'em... Thanks!
smile.gif

i dont think he was going in on our age either... but i think that if you can remember the good days when there were only a few colorways of each jordan a year and if you remember when you could walk into a shoe store and get them almost any time. if you can remember when most people though a shoe that was 85 bucks let alone 100< then you are a true purist. i remember when this thing wasnt a game. there were no resellers. just dudes who loved a fresh pair of kicks. those days are long gone. that is why i still buy kicks but...

i dont collect anymore
i dont go back toget shoes i missed
i dont pay resellers past a certain point
i dont buy duplicates
i wear ALL of my ****!

those are my rules

yea but as time goes, things change, things change.
And I wear all of my kix EXCEPT my DMP 11/6 pack.....I just can't do it after beating the pair i got back in 06...smh...I didn't know what i had then.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Oh i never said age was anything. I will be rocking fresh kicks for as long as I can, no matter what age I am. Its just a shame 80% of the week I'm in dress shoes because of work. But best believe when I'm in Kix I show out no matter what! 
laugh.gif

And Rock you 39? You look nothing over 27, my g, seriously. Props to you.

Thanks bruh I appreciate that. Nucca's just trying to maintain lol. Naw I didnt think you were goin in on us older refined NTers. I was just saying some of the youth of yesterday wouldn't understand that shoes and the love for them never go away. I won't be wearing Dexters or strappy sandals with socks when I'm older. I'll be sporting some Zoom Mule Easy slides for real lol..I learned the hard way when movers "lost" all my my kicks when I moved back to dc from Beaverton that I'll always wear every shoe I get free on discount or retail. F that. Just glad I had insurance

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I wouldn't cop 'em, but I gotta admit those Finals don't look half bad on feet.
Agreed, and I have thought about copping them simply because of the yellow.  Wish they had used that color more- hopefully they will moving forward.  Also, re: above post on Xmas v2s, I don't think you will find them DS for less than 200 or so. figure 200-300 max I would say.  I think they are one of the best Bron 8s. 

My top 3:

Bred v1s . Need to grab a second
Xmas v2s
Entourage v2s = ASG v2s ( which I regret passing on- would probably swap my CG v2s for em if I could )

No SBs for me.  Had them and got rid of em.  Could not see wearing them on the regular.  Besides, now we got retro blue foams which are just as hot IMO.

For those looking for the bred v1s, get a sku or UPC and go to foot action to do a stock locate...the local foot action here has plenty of pairs available....$109.99. I picked up an 11 a few days ago..

Back
Top Bottom