THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i prefer the fit of the V2 over V1, both are comfy though.. my V1 Unchinas have these super long laces though

The most comfy shoe I've ever owned. Like I said, I have 5 pairs of the V1 breds, and I trashed the first 2 by wearing them almost everyday. The second trashed pair is now my work shoes, and I'm looking for a couple more.

Just scooped the Vets on eBay today, so I'm hype.
How do the V1's and V2's fit? Are they TTS?

The V1 run small imo, so I size up .5. V2 is TTS for me, but I can also go up .5 as they do have a snug fit.

This is in my experience.

seen two pairs of 8 royal blues at nordstrom rack by south coast plaza today sz10.

69 bucks.  they might have bigger sizes too, but being i'm a 9.5 i don't wander into the sz13 area 

Thanks fellas. I don't do lace swaps, but I had this in my head after looking at the tshirt.

The lbj8 is so hard to find. Funny how the v3 is still in some outlets. I hate those. Lolol

just copped the suedes to go with my 112s :smokin

so question, from what I heard, the 8v1s run a half size small, and the 8v2s and v3s run TTS correct? I own a pair of the 8v2s, in my true size of 12 and they are very small. but i tried on the 8v3s in a 13, and they were way too big. Why im asking is because i have a chance to pick up some 8v1s in my true size, but im not sure if they will be too small, or if im good with a 12 in the v1s. Thanks for any help

I just passed on a DS pair of Sprites in a size 13 for $300! I'm not sure if I made the right decision :/

I just passed on a DS pair of Sprites in a size 13 for $300! I'm not sure if I made the right decision :/
um, if you can drop that money without feeling any type of way about it, or you literally have money to blow, those are the only instances where i condone mindless spending

but if you care about your money, dont do that, he will eventually come down in price, there are VERY FEW people looking for sprites, he will eventually cave

or you can always try a trade with cash

shoutout to a fellow size 13 dude

um, if you can drop that money without feeling any type of way about it, or you literally have money to blow, those are the only instances where i condone mindless spending

but if you care about your money, dont do that, he will eventually come down in price, there are VERY FEW people looking for sprites, he will eventually cave

I sold a size 12 ds pair of sprites for $400.00 about a week ago.

I sold a size 12 ds pair of sprites for $400.00 about a week ago.
i could see if you said you sold 15 pairs for 400

but you sold ONE pair

and from personal experience of buying many shoes from resellers, im sticking to my guns

lol! Thanks! I have seen a couple vnds pairs for $200-$280 so the most I really want to pay is around $230. What do you think a good price is?

lol! Thanks! I have seen a couple vnds pairs for $200-$280 so the most I really want to pay is around $230. What do you think a good price is?
230 is good

like i said, if you wont feel bad, spend what you want

Back
Top Bottom