THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

How much is the running price of Lebron 8 112 worn once OG all size 9? This guy in our local sneaker page selling it for $1500usd. Much appreciate for the answers 
smile.gif

My dudes, any of ya'll catch the Heat game? It looked like Joel Anothony was wearing some PE Lebron 8s. Anyone have pics of his shoes from the game last night?

damn i just posted in the lebron X thread i didnt realize there was a lebron 8 thread lol

anyways i did a lace swap today, **** looks good

Last edited:
I'm preparing to lube up for a purchase. $220 shipped seems kinda high for a pair of Cool Greys right or am I being cheap? Also, what's a realistic price for sprite lows size 12-13?

^At this point I think $220 for DS CG 8s is fair..

I would have no problem paying that if I wanted another pair..

I would say $280-$300 is realistic for sprite lows..

The red bleeding on the China 8s was the sole reason i didn't get them. They were so clean too.

I kinda grown to hate the v2. The reason being the tongue rubs against the inside of the eyestay causing a squeaky noise. Needless to say sold my CG v2 for a bill. $220 for a new pair seems reasonable seeing some ppl are getting older Lebrons because they weren't feeling the IX or Xs. If you can get it down to $200 that's even better.

Last edited:
The red bleeding on the China 8s was the sole reason i didn't get them. They were so clean too.

I kinda grown to hate the v2. The reason being the tongue rubs against the inside of the eyestay causing a squeaky noise. Needless to say sold my CG v2 for a bill. $220 for a new pair seems reasonable seeing some ppl are getting older Lebrons because they weren't feeling the IX or Xs. If you can get it down to $200 that's even better.

I guess I blocked it out before, but I noticed that the other day too when I had on the Entourage's.

anyone know what the deal is with the atomic teal low v2s? I just saw a pair in a pic for the first time. Also, I wish they had produced the lows in a V1

anyone know what the deal is with the atomic teal low v2s? I just saw a pair in a pic for the first time. Also, I wish they had produced the lows in a V1

If you're referring to this pair, they are only samples.

If you're referring to this pair, it's a photoshop.

Only lows that released were blacks, wolf grey, solar red, miami nights (or flamingo), and sprite (treasure blue).

Back
Top Bottom