THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

you guys cant be seriously mad at dude for buying 5 pairs to sell.? wow

roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously though, 
indifferent.gif

It's not like he's charging people $250 a piece... $205, that's bare profit margin.

I love NT when dudes always instruct other dudes how to spend their money.

If a dude wants to pay $600 for SBs and feel like a good deal, then let him breathe.

But anyway, no Finals Home PE V3 releasing? Last Thursday was a fluke? 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

you guys cant be seriously mad at dude for buying 5 pairs to sell.? wow

roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously though, 
indifferent.gif

It's not like he's charging people $250 a piece... $205, that's bare profit margin.

I love NT when dudes always instruct other dudes how to spend their money.

If a dude wants to pay $600 for SBs and feel like a good deal, then let him breathe.

But anyway, no Finals Home PE V3 releasing? Last Thursday was a fluke? 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif
Well if you are like me. I live literally cross the street from post office. I live 10 blocks from my hoh so I ride my bike yep i said bike to hoh cop ride home it takes me 10 min total. The box I use are from ebay so they are free so No gas no bus or train no box price shipping cost is my secret... What ever I deem to charge after retail is what I make. But still he is basically charging retail plus tax shiiping and tip. You can help people on this site but many times they dont return the favor. So you got to make something for your troubles.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif
Well if you are like me. I live literally cross the street from post office. I live 10 blocks from my hoh so I ride my bike yep i said bike to hoh cop ride home it takes me 10 min total. The box I use are from ebay so they are free so No gas no bus or train no box price shipping cost is my secret... What ever I deem to charge after retail is what I make. But still he is basically charging retail plus tax shiiping and tip. You can help people on this site but many times they dont return the favor. So you got to make something for your troubles.

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Anyone that copped the $99 White/Red V1's from Eastbay have any pics of the condition of the swoosh (colour).

mine have turned a little pink but not that bad... also white laces for the win imo

If you dont't mind me asking but what length are the white laces that you used?

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Anyone that copped the $99 White/Red V1's from Eastbay have any pics of the condition of the swoosh (colour).

mine have turned a little pink but not that bad... also white laces for the win imo

If you dont't mind me asking but what length are the white laces that you used?

Anyone notice that at Eastbay when you highlight the black and red V3s, a picture of the black and maize V3s show? Anyone care?

Anyone notice that at Eastbay when you highlight the black and red V3s, a picture of the black and maize V3s show? Anyone care?

Originally Posted by KevinAcevedo

Thanks for the heads up. It should be fixed soon.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by KevinAcevedo

Thanks for the heads up. It should be fixed soon.

EastbayRep - Dustin

@nikestore: "1-866-748-6453 & we may be able to order it for you. The style is 456849-401"

Just placed my phone order for a sz 7 in Sprites.... SWAG SWAG LIKE CAILLOU ! They should be here hopefully before the week is out!

@nikestore: "1-866-748-6453 & we may be able to order it for you. The style is 456849-401"

Just placed my phone order for a sz 7 in Sprites.... SWAG SWAG LIKE CAILLOU ! They should be here hopefully before the week is out!

Just ordered a pair of Sprites from the Nike phone number listed above. Guy was very helpful and said that only a few pairs showed up in the system as they were supposed to be just for HOH and Champs. Thanks GatorBeltsNPattieMelts!

Back
Top Bottom