THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I broke down and just picked up 2 extra pairs of the All Blacks on +*@$# online thanks to a tidbit from my man on NT and a coupon code for free shipping.

Im good to go now.....
How much did you get it for?
care to share the deal? i've been looking for a pair of all blacks but its been sold out everywhere.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I broke down and just picked up 2 extra pairs of the All Blacks on +*@$# online thanks to a tidbit from my man on NT and a coupon code for free shipping.

Im good to go now.....
How much did you get it for?
care to share the deal? i've been looking for a pair of all blacks but its been sold out everywhere.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

copped the yanks after the went on sale on eastbay, but vets are also beginning to grow on me and i love the extra 'plushness' of the v1's...but do i really need 2 navy based 8's, esp after i just copped the sprites also (another blue base)

what yall think...quick vote,

Vets or Yanks?
yanks... no doubt... the v2 is much easier to keep fresh imo.   Vets are cool but i know they'll show up in the outlets soon.

copped the yanks after the went on sale on eastbay, but vets are also beginning to grow on me and i love the extra 'plushness' of the v1's...but do i really need 2 navy based 8's, esp after i just copped the sprites also (another blue base)

Vets or Yanks?
yanks... no doubt... the v2 is much easier to keep fresh imo.   Vets are cool but i know they'll show up in the outlets soon.

@hotbutter, Yanks all the way, the vets just don't look that great.
What is lebron wearing in this:

I think its bred v3s correct me if i'm wrong

@hotbutter, Yanks all the way, the vets just don't look that great.
What is lebron wearing in this:

I think its bred v3s correct me if i'm wrong

Originally Posted by never wear them

Navys went straight to discount the 2nd week of release and now can't be found in most places.
2nd week really?  Not on Eastbay..I was watching it like a hawk...took at least two months for them to get reduced.  I ordered my pair on 4/9 and they were still full price.

Navys went straight to discount the 2nd week of release and now can't be found in most places.
2nd week really?  Not on Eastbay..I was watching it like a hawk...took at least two months for them to get reduced.  I ordered my pair on 4/9 and they were still full price.

Yankee's are the best colourway of any version of the 8.

Although I'm convinced that if the cool greys had even had a pinstripe thick outline of neon around the swoosh, that people would have went BANANAS for them.

Although I'm convinced that if the cool greys had even had a pinstripe thick outline of neon around the swoosh, that people would have went BANANAS for them.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

lol sorry for the crappy rendition
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 SERIOUSLY... i know i would have... just a hint of any bright color around the swoosh in metallic would have hyped these to the max... and you can take that to the bank!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 SERIOUSLY... i know i would have... just a hint of any bright color around the swoosh in metallic would have hyped these to the max... and you can take that to the bank!

Bay Area heads still looking for a pair if sprites. Sheikhs in Eastridge Mall(SJ) has a size 10 when I went to pick up my pair.

Bay Area heads still looking for a pair if sprites. Sheikhs in Eastridge Mall(SJ) has a size 10 when I went to pick up my pair.

Originally Posted by nimhet

yup. Nike dropped them down to 90 somthing and had to cop me 2 pairs + that nike employee discount from the homie.... =
pimp.gif

here's one of my pairs. The eyelet section is getting dyed pink soon.

5821840409_e039ddd561.jpg

yup. Nike dropped them down to 90 somthing and had to cop me 2 pairs + that nike employee discount from the homie.... =
pimp.gif

Vets or Yanks?

get the vets for now... if you got the Navys already, your good. if you ever want another pair, you'll buy em whatever the price is.

Vets or Yanks?

get the vets for now... if you got the Navys already, your good. if you ever want another pair, you'll buy em whatever the price is.

battleground03 wrote:
5862059857_b9f74bc189_z.jpg
5862610048_f21701b730_z.jpg

Don't count the Vets out...they go HARD too! Although the CG's didn't have the neon outline, people still went and copped 'em. It's almost impossible to find some sizes now!

battleground03 wrote:
5862059857_b9f74bc189_z.jpg
5862610048_f21701b730_z.jpg

Don't count the Vets out...they go HARD too! Although the CG's didn't have the neon outline, people still went and copped 'em. It's almost impossible to find some sizes now!

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

essentially.

a thin pinstripe would work better but i get that you only have paint to work with.
laugh.gif

that would have been bonkers.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

essentially.

a thin pinstripe would work better but i get that you only have paint to work with.
laugh.gif

that would have been bonkers.

pimp.gif

<http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=874a6d28.jpgCan't wait to see finished product

Back
Top Bottom