so you know what that means...

aj1-banned-campout-02.jpg

I wonder if they will release online?

I just need some info
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
please somebody?

For the people who phone ordered the triple blacks from outlets, how much do they charge for shipping?

For the people who phone ordered the triple blacks from outlets, how much do they charge for shipping?

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Chris - sick job on the speckles, you never cease to amaze
smokin.gif

http://addictedtothehigh.com/2011/07/20/south-beach-lebron-8-v-2/South Beach Lebron 8 v2 by Mizzee
img_1930.jpg

Is it too late to try and get Nike to release a South Beach Lebron v2 Low?
I think the South Beaches should be left alone.. it was a one time thing and it was a big hit. Now think of something else.. dont over do the "South Beach/Miami Vice" theme. But If they do release a 9 South Beach colorway.. I doubt it would be as limited as the 8..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Chris - sick job on the speckles, you never cease to amaze
smokin.gif

http://addictedtothehigh.com/2011/07/20/south-beach-lebron-8-v-2/South Beach Lebron 8 v2 by Mizzee
img_1930.jpg

Is it too late to try and get Nike to release a South Beach Lebron v2 Low?
I think the South Beaches should be left alone.. it was a one time thing and it was a big hit. Now think of something else.. dont over do the "South Beach/Miami Vice" theme. But If they do release a 9 South Beach colorway.. I doubt it would be as limited as the 8..

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

504 Pairs Made..

b_1309973559_148.jpg

I just need some info
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
please somebody?
Just go ahead and cut off your arm and leg, and ship it to Flight Club LA. You're guaranteed to get a pair.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

504 Pairs Made..

b_1309973559_148.jpg

I just need some info
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
please somebody?
Just go ahead and cut off your arm and leg, and ship it to Flight Club LA. You're guaranteed to get a pair.

just copped from my store in SD...they only had 4 pairs total...smh 9.5 thru 11  

they are def pinkish...or "solar reddish" on the areas between the flywire. they are tight though.

i wish that the xmas V2s were like this as far as the black outsole and the white midsole instead of the other way around. i am not big on colored shoes with white outsoles.

just copped from my store in SD...they only had 4 pairs total...smh 9.5 thru 11  

they are def pinkish...or "solar reddish" on the areas between the flywire. they are tight though.

i wish that the xmas V2s were like this as far as the black outsole and the white midsole instead of the other way around. i am not big on colored shoes with white outsoles.

the v2 SB is not appealing at all.... i seen the solars in person today and was disappointed.... and as far as the miami nights, im intrested but not if they require a 1 day camp out intrested.....

the v2 SB is not appealing at all.... i seen the solars in person today and was disappointed.... and as far as the miami nights, im intrested but not if they require a 1 day camp out intrested.....

I just need some info
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
please somebody?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but no i need some information I need these

I just need some info
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
please somebody?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but no i need some information I need these

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

I missed out on any size 11 or 11.5 in the L.A area... unless someone knows a spot i havent called.
solar red? Did you try Shiek in Beverly Center?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

I missed out on any size 11 or 11.5 in the L.A area... unless someone knows a spot i havent called.
solar red? Did you try Shiek in Beverly Center?

Back
Top Bottom