THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^^^ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

I missed out on any size 11 or 11.5 in the L.A area... unless someone knows a spot i havent called.
solar red? Did you try Shiek in Beverly Center?

Yup sold out in both sizes... NTSM said they will be getting them but not sure when.

I missed out on any size 11 or 11.5 in the L.A area... unless someone knows a spot i havent called.

Yup sold out in both sizes... NTSM said they will be getting them but not sure when.

Originally Posted by metallic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u beat me to the lace swap

and for the NTr that wanted to see the solars with teal laces. like a UNSB
s456p3.jpg
Thanks for replying to my request...
laugh.gif

Those are PIFF with the teal laces... I'm doin mine like that. UN-SOUTH BEACHES for sure. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u beat me to the lace swap

and for the NTr that wanted to see the solars with teal laces. like a UNSB
s456p3.jpg
Thanks for replying to my request...
laugh.gif

Those are PIFF with the teal laces... I'm doin mine like that. UN-SOUTH BEACHES for sure. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, they had a bunch yesterday. You ask them to do a product search for other stores? 

damn, they had a bunch yesterday. You ask them to do a product search for other stores? 

%**! so my Niketown having them and posted on facebook. I called right away and they still had one pair left. I told them I'd come down and get them now, but the damn girl on the phone never told me that they'd be closing in 10 min! freakin A! Hope I can make it there tomorrow when they open without a line!

%**! so my Niketown having them and posted on facebook. I called right away and they still had one pair left. I told them I'd come down and get them now, but the damn girl on the phone never told me that they'd be closing in 10 min! freakin A! Hope I can make it there tomorrow when they open without a line!

man...i got the solars in a 10.5 and they are right on the button as far as the fit. all my other 10.5 LBJ 8s are a little roomy...anyone have this issue?

man...i got the solars in a 10.5 and they are right on the button as far as the fit. all my other 10.5 LBJ 8s are a little roomy...anyone have this issue?

Yuppers... Said it was not accurate and I would need to check a day or 2 later since it's new product. That when I started called all the Sheikh's... Oh well hope a restock happens. Guess I have the SB Space Jams to look forward to.

Yuppers... Said it was not accurate and I would need to check a day or 2 later since it's new product. That when I started called all the Sheikh's... Oh well hope a restock happens. Guess I have the SB Space Jams to look forward to.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Yea I have that same issue its kinda weird

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Yea I have that same issue its kinda weird

Back
Top Bottom