THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Got my solar reds today. Was a little worried after all the talk of the pink look, but a shade of pink or not these shoes are so dope....

Got my solar reds today. Was a little worried after all the talk of the pink look, but a shade of pink or not these shoes are so dope....

Originally Posted by Gottips3

pimp.gif
 all this V2 love
But remember when everyone hated the V2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How times have changed
I HATED the v2's...but now I'm working on my 3rd pair. I got the Entourages, Sprites and going to pick up the Solar Reds today.

The v1's sold me on the shoe...great cushioning, the leather, the design...what was not to love? I think the colorways sold me on the v2's more than anything...and then when you actually put the shoe on?! Sheesh.

Looking back, none of the v1's colorways jumped out at me...they played it safe with all of them except the South Beaches, and since I couldn't get my hands on those...none of the colorways really jumped out at me. I have TONS of Black/Red shoes...and even though the OG colorway is a nice shoe...the only way I'd grab it is if I could get a deal on it since I have so many Black/Red shoes already.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

pimp.gif
 all this V2 love
But remember when everyone hated the V2
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How times have changed
I HATED the v2's...but now I'm working on my 3rd pair. I got the Entourages, Sprites and going to pick up the Solar Reds today.

The v1's sold me on the shoe...great cushioning, the leather, the design...what was not to love? I think the colorways sold me on the v2's more than anything...and then when you actually put the shoe on?! Sheesh.

Looking back, none of the v1's colorways jumped out at me...they played it safe with all of them except the South Beaches, and since I couldn't get my hands on those...none of the colorways really jumped out at me. I have TONS of Black/Red shoes...and even though the OG colorway is a nice shoe...the only way I'd grab it is if I could get a deal on it since I have so many Black/Red shoes already.

I need those Orange PEs. I was hoping we would get a orange Lebron this year especially when JP said in some interview that his favorite coloroway of the 8 was a orange v2. I just hope to see some orange 9s or maybe somehow i can pick these up in my size. Those Green Giants are sick to!

I need those Orange PEs. I was hoping we would get a orange Lebron this year especially when JP said in some interview that his favorite coloroway of the 8 was a orange v2. I just hope to see some orange 9s or maybe somehow i can pick these up in my size. Those Green Giants are sick to!

Anybody know any online sites or anywhere i can get the lebron 8 xmas in a 10.5 or 11????? is so please pm me.

Anybody know any online sites or anywhere i can get the lebron 8 xmas in a 10.5 or 11????? is so please pm me.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And if anybody was wondering about the red finals V3 ps nike canceled them I apologize for stating the obvious...
Heres the link HERE
Could have been known as the chokes, as Gloria does in big games. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom