THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron 8 WNBA ASG PE http://fb.me/1cgqSzLZf

more pic: http://www.lrj23.com/blog/inde​x.php/2011/07/25/lebron-8-wnba​-asg-pe/
285557_250539551640277_182189691808597_938662_4320128_n.jpg
im digging these.

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but can anyone tell me what a good price for the lebron zoom generation 1s are. My buddy has some of them and im going to buy them, he has the first game with the date on them, the black red, the white red, the white black red, and the wheat rookie/sophomore games ones.

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but can anyone tell me what a good price for the lebron zoom generation 1s are. My buddy has some of them and im going to buy them, he has the first game with the date on them, the black red, the white red, the white black red, and the wheat rookie/sophomore games ones.

Originally Posted by Vuey

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it ! 
Great to see your order came without a hitch!  We're glad Dustin was able to help.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by Vuey

im so happy i was able to pick up a pair of sprites while i was on holiday in the states !

thanks to this thread for the heads up on the restock from Eastbay.

Eastbay were great with handling my order and making sure it arrived safely at my hotel in New York, big thank you to Eastbay Rep Dustin on there to assist with my order !  Shoes came in box and my shoe box was 100% with no marks or dents in it ! 
Great to see your order came without a hitch!  We're glad Dustin was able to help.

EastbayRep - Ryan

give Nike a call at 800-806-6453 if you want to order the Solar Reds. Nikestore twitter gave that number and the product code for the solar reds is 456849-600.

give Nike a call at 800-806-6453 if you want to order the Solar Reds. Nikestore twitter gave that number and the product code for the solar reds is 456849-600.

For anyone looking for the Solar Reds in the Bay, I saw them at the Sheikh at Hilltop, as of last Thursday. No idea on the size run though. Someone also reported earlier in this thread that they were at the Sheikh at Valley Fair.

For anyone looking for the Solar Reds in the Bay, I saw them at the Sheikh at Hilltop, as of last Thursday. No idea on the size run though. Someone also reported earlier in this thread that they were at the Sheikh at Valley Fair.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Just called, but the young lady said they weren't able to place orders for these just yet.
frown.gif

EDIT: Called a second time and another lady was able to place my order.. She even mentioned she'd done a few orders already before me.. Just mention twitter and you guys should be good.. TY milwaukee
smile.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Just called, but the young lady said they weren't able to place orders for these just yet.
frown.gif

EDIT: Called a second time and another lady was able to place my order.. She even mentioned she'd done a few orders already before me.. Just mention twitter and you guys should be good.. TY milwaukee
smile.gif

badboy074 wrote:

Don't let the pink get to you. If you like them wear them, and don't let what people say keep you from wearing them. I wear mines and had people tell me that i'm a man and shouldn't wear this color but i still wear them. Also in bold just to let everyone know alssports.com called me just now and said lebron sprites sold out my order is cancelled some of you might get the call as well so just be prepared. Just a heads up. My opinion is that they didn't sell me the lebron sprites due to the coupon code i used and picked and sold their orders to people that paid without the coupon code which really sucks.

Just a question: Did you happen to check your order status on their website before they gave you a call? I just checked mine and it says credit card authorized so I'm just wondering if yours got that far?

badboy074 wrote:

Don't let the pink get to you. If you like them wear them, and don't let what people say keep you from wearing them. I wear mines and had people tell me that i'm a man and shouldn't wear this color but i still wear them. Also in bold just to let everyone know alssports.com called me just now and said lebron sprites sold out my order is cancelled some of you might get the call as well so just be prepared. Just a heads up. My opinion is that they didn't sell me the lebron sprites due to the coupon code i used and picked and sold their orders to people that paid without the coupon code which really sucks.

Just a question: Did you happen to check your order status on their website before they gave you a call? I just checked mine and it says credit card authorized so I'm just wondering if yours got that far?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by j4ck

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

why would anyone buy the Sprites because it was named Sprite?  I've never heard of anyone buying a shoe because of a nickname.  People buy shoes for the color or hype or just because they like it.  I don't see how a nickname for a colorway has anything to do with it.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by j4ck

wonder how many people would have bought the 'sprites' if they weren't named the sprites...

I would have. The color combination is mad dope. I wore mines last weekend and broke many necks and got mad compliments (which was unexpected). Theyre the 2nd best Lebron 8s IMO (right behind South Beaches)

why would anyone buy the Sprites because it was named Sprite?  I've never heard of anyone buying a shoe because of a nickname.  People buy shoes for the color or hype or just because they like it.  I don't see how a nickname for a colorway has anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom