THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

^^^ LOL

I'm an 8 newbie somewhat, just got the Vets a couple of weeks ago...question: do the V2s run smaller than the V1s?
Yea.... go true to size on the V2... they fit perfect...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike
You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still get it ishh when talking about the leather?

lol man I can't win!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike
You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still get it ishh when talking about the leather?

lol man I can't win!

^^^ LOL

I'm an 8 newbie somewhat, just got the Vets a couple of weeks ago...question: do the V2s run smaller than the V1s?
I feel like it's the other way around V1 runs a bit smaller than the V2 because of the thicker inside padding the V1 have. But both have amazing cushioning.

^^^ LOL

I feel like it's the other way around V1 runs a bit smaller than the V2 because of the thicker inside padding the V1 have. But both have amazing cushioning.

Originally Posted by southbeats

^^^ LOL

Thanks for the info...the Cool Greys and All Stars are on my hit list...if anybody knows where I can cop let me know

^^^ LOL

Thanks for the info...the Cool Greys and All Stars are on my hit list...if anybody knows where I can cop let me know

^^^ LOL

eBay or the NT buy/sell forums would be your best bet for All-Stars.  Cool Greys check your local Footlocker, Champs etc.  They still might have some in stock.

^^^ LOL

eBay or the NT buy/sell forums would be your best bet for All-Stars.  Cool Greys check your local Footlocker, Champs etc.  They still might have some in stock.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Word...I'm gonna check some FLs for the Greys tomorrow

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Word...I'm gonna check some FLs for the Greys tomorrow

Anyone else see the Triple Black V1s pop up at their outlet? Tried the one at North Bend, but they sold out of my size by the time I called.

Anyone else see the Triple Black V1s pop up at their outlet? Tried the one at North Bend, but they sold out of my size by the time I called.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hes got no rings hes nothing he couldnt prove himself imo ieo
^This thread is about shoes - and it so happens you like and buy his shoes.

Bron still has upside and time. - nuff said.

The LeBron 8 V1 V2 are the best combination of off court and on court comfort with hints of style - end of last year to this year. keep 'em coming NIKE! 

Originally Posted by Cash is King

hes got no rings hes nothing he couldnt prove himself imo ieo
^This thread is about shoes - and it so happens you like and buy his shoes.

Bron still has upside and time. - nuff said.

The LeBron 8 V1 V2 are the best combination of off court and on court comfort with hints of style - end of last year to this year. keep 'em coming NIKE! 

Back
Top Bottom