THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Originally Posted by LA KB24

wow nice picture
smile.gif
....imo the sb are overrated imo  

what page is this pic on i went back a few pages couldnt find it? why did they set these on fire are they fake cant tell since half is up in flames

my reg shipping solars from nike will be here tomorrow after i just ordered monday night. Wierd to be shipping from Arkansas tho. Any one else's order say 4.5 pounds?

my reg shipping solars from nike will be here tomorrow after i just ordered monday night. Wierd to be shipping from Arkansas tho. Any one else's order say 4.5 pounds?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

To add to my view/point about the Solar red sizing difference.. They even look a little smaller

My grandmother came over to visit and she saw my Solar Reds and Sprites on display in my living room and she said "Those red ones look too small" so I took a few pics, shes right.. the Sprites even look a little bulkier. I took a few pics.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

To add to my view/point about the Solar red sizing difference.. They even look a little smaller

My grandmother came over to visit and she saw my Solar Reds and Sprites on display in my living room and she said "Those red ones look too small" so I took a few pics, shes right.. the Sprites even look a little bulkier. I took a few pics.

@IsTaYsTuNiNyA, is the inside tag of the shoe a 10.5?
If so, this is a mystery and good look to those who are having similar size problems.

@IsTaYsTuNiNyA, is the inside tag of the shoe a 10.5?
If so, this is a mystery and good look to those who are having similar size problems.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol
I am going to have to watch Breakin' 2 AGAIN.   I never knew Jean Claude Van Damme was in it....in a Unitard at that.. lol

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol
I am going to have to watch Breakin' 2 AGAIN.   I never knew Jean Claude Van Damme was in it....in a Unitard at that.. lol

Back
Top Bottom