THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Congrats to those who copped the flamingos!! Since no us release, I'm out of the game for them. It's all good though, the metallics come out tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

just sold my lebrons south beachs for 250
pimp.gif
bought them for retail.. made a come up

What size?

*Masturbates with tears as lubrication if he says 13*

Whaaaaaat.....? Lolololololol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Vood.. as for clout.. put it this way. Imagine this:

Donald Trump has his own line of ties, suits and cuff links and such. When he meets with his Design and Marketing team, he walks in that bish and says.. I want THAT THAT THAT THIS THIS AND THAT.........for me.

The Rest ya'll can put at retail. No one thinks anything of it. It's his line. It makes money EVEN when it hits TJ Maxx and the like. Why shouldn't Lebron be able to do the same thing... at least thats the thinking in HIS mind.
Whereas a guy like Kobe doesn't care much about having exclusives for himself or his friends. Sounds like it's just two different personalities/approaches.

I just read that 28 Kobe VI colorways have dropped, with 5 more still yet to drop. Most of them have been attainable if you really wanted them. Through HOH or just GRs.

I guess people can blame LeBron or whoever, but there will always be haves and have-nots. A lot of you would do the same thing if you had that type of connect, I know I would.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Vood.. as for clout.. put it this way. Imagine this:

Donald Trump has his own line of ties, suits and cuff links and such. When he meets with his Design and Marketing team, he walks in that bish and says.. I want THAT THAT THAT THIS THIS AND THAT.........for me.

The Rest ya'll can put at retail. No one thinks anything of it. It's his line. It makes money EVEN when it hits TJ Maxx and the like. Why shouldn't Lebron be able to do the same thing... at least thats the thinking in HIS mind.
Whereas a guy like Kobe doesn't care much about having exclusives for himself or his friends. Sounds like it's just two different personalities/approaches.

I just read that 28 Kobe VI colorways have dropped, with 5 more still yet to drop. Most of them have been attainable if you really wanted them. Through HOH or just GRs.

I guess people can blame LeBron or whoever, but there will always be haves and have-nots. A lot of you would do the same thing if you had that type of connect, I know I would.

miami nights/flamingos or whatever you wanna call them...easy pass for me. i am waiting on the v3 finals! then i am truly done with the 8! unless they id it.

miami nights/flamingos or whatever you wanna call them...easy pass for me. i am waiting on the v3 finals! then i am truly done with the 8! unless they id it.

these miami nights (flamingos 
eyes.gif
) remind me of the south beach cw.  A lot of you are going to be questioning your decision not to cop once the prices shoot up.

these miami nights (flamingos 
eyes.gif
) remind me of the south beach cw.  A lot of you are going to be questioning your decision not to cop once the prices shoot up.

Miami Nights are ugly. Make them a GR and they sit.

This is the only way Nike can sell "unique" colorways.

And why are we getting the ugly $*+ 9's on ID? Put out an all black colorway for us to ball in, and their purpose is served.

At first I thought they were keeping them off ID to add sort of exclusivity to Bron's line (like you would never see Air Jordans 1-14 on ID)

But if they doing the 9's, can we at least get the v2 Lows on ID? Cmon son.
I hope the 9's(or any Lebron shoe for that matter) never hits ID. I mean, I doubt it will. Lebron would be ruining his shoe line in the long run. Once he retires, he'll probably have close to how many models, MJ has. And he might continue his line after he retires like MJ
nerd.gif
. Lebron is the next Jordan, in terms of shoes.

And why are we getting the ugly $*+ 9's on ID? Put out an all black colorway for us to ball in, and their purpose is served.

At first I thought they were keeping them off ID to add sort of exclusivity to Bron's line (like you would never see Air Jordans 1-14 on ID)

I hope the 9's(or any Lebron shoe for that matter) never hits ID. I mean, I doubt it will. Lebron would be ruining his shoe line in the long run. Once he retires, he'll probably have close to how many models, MJ has. And he might continue his line after he retires like MJ
nerd.gif
. Lebron is the next Jordan, in terms of shoes.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

nerd.gif

Lebron is the next Jordan, in terms of shoes?!! WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! NEVER THAT. THAT COMMENT IS DEAD. JORDAN HAS SNEAKERS THAT MEAN SOMETHING LIKE THE FLU GAMES LAST SHOTS ETC. THIS IS COMING FROM A LONG TIME KNICK FAN WHO HATES JORDAN BUT UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS WHAT HE DID FOR THE GAME AND SNEAKER GAME. LEBRON WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE THAT OR DO ANY THING NEAR JORDAN... HE NEEDS TO CATCH KOBE AND SHAQ FIRST WITH MVP'S CHIPS ALLSTAR APPEARANCES ETC.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

nerd.gif

Lebron is the next Jordan, in terms of shoes?!! WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! NEVER THAT. THAT COMMENT IS DEAD. JORDAN HAS SNEAKERS THAT MEAN SOMETHING LIKE THE FLU GAMES LAST SHOTS ETC. THIS IS COMING FROM A LONG TIME KNICK FAN WHO HATES JORDAN BUT UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS WHAT HE DID FOR THE GAME AND SNEAKER GAME. LEBRON WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE THAT OR DO ANY THING NEAR JORDAN... HE NEEDS TO CATCH KOBE AND SHAQ FIRST WITH MVP'S CHIPS ALLSTAR APPEARANCES ETC.

Back
Top Bottom