THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!
I was heading to an italian restaurant for lunch in the north end of Boston. Got off the train and people would look at me, look down and like pause for a sec. It was hilarous. a group of 3 kids asked if I knew Wale. I was dying and said.."No I dont. I dont get sneakers because music artists have them."
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol so i wore my solar reds to the galleria yesterday and heard a 60 year old lady tell her 13 year old or so grand son " Now you wanna tell me about ugly shoes look at those" I couldnt help but to smile at her. These do get alot of looks wherever i wear them tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!
I was heading to an italian restaurant for lunch in the north end of Boston. Got off the train and people would look at me, look down and like pause for a sec. It was hilarous. a group of 3 kids asked if I knew Wale. I was dying and said.."No I dont. I dont get sneakers because music artists have them."
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm good on the rainbow trout, and the McDonald's PE looking joints. Slap a limited tag on a shoe, and people will buy anything...

cold hard truth

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I'm good on the rainbow trout, and the McDonald's PE looking joints. Slap a limited tag on a shoe, and people will buy anything...

cold hard truth

I would be happier to see the Finals V3's release more than the Miami Nights. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't release over here. But if they both don't release then I'll be upset.

I would be happier to see the Finals V3's release more than the Miami Nights. I wouldn't be mad if they didn't release over here. But if they both don't release then I'll be upset.

Yes sir, final V3's would be a instant sell-out. Miami Nights are not very practical, more for collectors

Yes sir, final V3's would be a instant sell-out. Miami Nights are not very practical, more for collectors

The Pine Green looking V3s would've been a great drop. I think after the miami nights, ill just try and get every V1

The Pine Green looking V3s would've been a great drop. I think after the miami nights, ill just try and get every V1

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

What? What are the pine green PS's? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

What? What are the pine green PS's? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol

man i wore my solars over the weekend to uncle's bar, he and my dad just started raggn on me as soon as i stepped in, all i heard was, "boy those are some bright *** shoes", "can't miss him at night",
laugh.gif

man i wore my solars over the weekend to uncle's bar, he and my dad just started raggn on me as soon as i stepped in, all i heard was, "boy those are some bright *** shoes", "can't miss him at night",
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom