THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yooooo son, that second pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking at the laces and the [LEBRON] logo on the laces, looked slight to my left and saw this ##*#@ eye and was like

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahahahahahahaha had to go back and check it out.. Subtle creep factor swag!! Dope pickups my man!

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

701083060.gif

son eye is soo dark
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahahahahahahaha had to go back and check it out.. Subtle creep factor swag!! Dope pickups my man!

^ Yea 23penny is official.. I bought like 3 pairs of sneakers from him in these last few weeks.. Good prices and ships fast..

I need a pair of finals and a pair of miami nights.. If I dont get either.. It will be time to start filling some of the voids in my Lebron 8 rotation.. And im starting with them cool greys..

^ Yea 23penny is official.. I bought like 3 pairs of sneakers from him in these last few weeks.. Good prices and ships fast..

I need a pair of finals and a pair of miami nights.. If I dont get either.. It will be time to start filling some of the voids in my Lebron 8 rotation.. And im starting with them cool greys..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

would really like to see what yall wearing with them miami nights..

like I said before, I don't think there is anyway you can wear them and not look corny..

Only people without SWAG say this, LOL!
laugh.gif
 Worst case you can black shorts w a white polo v neck t shirt, If u need assistance with styling holla!
Tip: All u gotta do is play of the colors in the shoe.

like I said before, I don't think there is anyway you can wear them and not look corny..

laugh.gif
 Worst case you can black shorts w a white polo v neck t shirt, If u need assistance with styling holla!

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I say this in my head all the time, but never post it because I know some people on here get but hurt over things people say. But Im glad someone finally said it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I say this in my head all the time, but never post it because I know some people on here get but hurt over things people say. But Im glad someone finally said it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
lol @ "swag"

I Knicks.. is right. The MNs have sorta grown on me, but there's no way you can rock a gradient shoe (All Stars were different cause they were pretty much blue) with 3 shades and speckles and not look corny. What, you gonna wear Black and White Tees and Cargos everytime you rock these?

laugh.gif
lol @ "swag"

I Knicks.. is right. The MNs have sorta grown on me, but there's no way you can rock a gradient shoe (All Stars were different cause they were pretty much blue) with 3 shades and speckles and not look corny. What, you gonna wear Black and White Tees and Cargos everytime you rock these?

The way the HWC Heat logo is done on customs always makes it look turrible.

If only adidas didn't have a monopoly on use of the "new" Heat logo.

The way the HWC Heat logo is done on customs always makes it look turrible.

If only adidas didn't have a monopoly on use of the "new" Heat logo.

Back
Top Bottom