THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Miami Nights will be releasing in other states in November.

Mark my words.
And your source is? You better be right or...
Video_guided_missile.gif

Damn Violet............
You are winning if you have that kind of dough.
I too bought MN's...........in the form of Textbooks SMH.
Congrats on the pick up.

Even though I like that white V2, it yellows very fast and very easily, thats the reason why they aren't in my collection.

Well, guess I am done with the 8's unless I stumble upon a pair of SB's or Entourage's. I was done with sneakers for about a 2-3 year stretch until this past winter. (so I with my timing I was still oblivious/out of the loop for the SB's
alien.gif
)

but these sneakers really got me back in things, one of my favorites and probably my favorite non-retro...since..? No idea, great shoe all-around.

sgtv61.jpg

Mark my words.

Why would they release more 8s after the 9s would've come out? makes no sense. Personally I wouldn't mind, but I highly doubt it

the low v2 triple black is HIGHLY underrated...its one of my favs...and since i got them on special from als it makes them even more sweet.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Mark my words.

Why would they release more 8s after the 9s would've come out? makes no sense. Personally I wouldn't mind, but I highly doubt it
then why would Jordan release more 1s, 2s, 3s, to any number when XX, XX2, XX3 were still getting released?

Mark my words.

Because Nike likes money and Miami money is not enough.

white/red v2 down...thanks lovelace for the info. anyone know where i can get the solars now in a 10.5? i copped them twice and took em back both times in favor of another shoe. lol

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

the low v2 triple black is HIGHLY underrated...its one of my favs...and since i got them on special from als it makes them even more sweet.

I agree with you to the very last word.
laugh.gif
props to the guy that announced it or else I would've missed it by the time I checked the site.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike re-released a few pairs of miami nights and some other 8's at the grand opening of LeBron's new store in Miami, but that's it for this model.

I agree with you to the very last word.
laugh.gif
props to the guy that announced it or else I would've missed it by the time I checked the site.

word point...those that dont have them wont understand until they actually wear them! they are DOPE!

Originally Posted by georgie

shame that the 8s are done with so much potential left on the shelf. SMH

I concur!
This.
tired.gif
.... Don't worry. The 9's will be releasing colorways that should have released with the 8's and at the retail price of 170 to 250!!! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by georgie

shame that the 8s are done with so much potential left on the shelf. SMH

I concur!
This.
tired.gif
.... Don't worry. The 9's will be releasing colorways that should have released with the 8's and at the retail price of 170 to 250!!! 
mad.gif

That's what I was thinking. But I'm pretty sure that they'll hold back on certain cw again like the 112, denims, Irish, etc. Hopefully I'm wrong. On the other hand the price of $250 sucks!

Originally Posted by squall325

Mark my words.

then why would Jordan release more 1s, 2s, 3s, to any number when XX, XX2, XX3 were still getting released?

Not gonna get into a debate about this, but those are retro styles which are on a completely separate cycle than the current signature models. The original models were discontinued and release as retros now, while you don't see more XX3s with 2009s, 2009s released with 2010s, 2010s released with 2011s, etc.  
A new 8 release would not be a retro, they would just be releasing 2 "current" models with 1 outdating the other" this is the same reason why we didn't see any more v1s when the v2 came, more v2s when the v3 came out, and more v3s when the lows came out(granted there were 2 exceptions with the finals/un-china v3/v1 releases but those were special circumstances) that's the only reason why I didn't write them off completely, but I highly doubt they release nationwide like I said.

I got heeeellllllllaaaaa dust and dirt on my triple black v1s yesterday so now I'm on the lookout for either another pair or the lowtop triple blacks. And the IX's are beginning to grow on me because of the colorways so far. I just need Xmas, Solars and Sprites and I'll be done with the VIII's. It was a good run
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom