THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Speaking of un-DS'ing limited kicks... finally got around to wearing these!
5d416b11024737f7166cff49cc358c6e26c3670f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by jca998

Out on the town...after work...great concert Marc Anthony and Happy Birthday...

Was in South Beach from the 25th to 29th in august and mannnnn how bad I wanna go back lol! Nice shot of the MiamiNights.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Sad to hear that no more 8's are releasing
frown.gif
... BTW any of you guys know some bred V1's still available? Seems like I ran out of these.. SMH for missing on 'em... Thanks!
smile.gif

Don't know what size you wear but JimmyJazz.com has a 8, 9, 9.5, & 10 available for $99.

finals look great on foot. nice pix of thoes mn too. cant wait to get my mn from london. still on the hunt for finals in the smaller size

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Gotti there's no age cap on your love for kicks my man.

People use to try to go in on dudes over 40 in NT but I'm 39 and I challenge you to answer how old some of the best designers are?

I will be rockin grown man suits of course as needed but best believe if I'm still doing tv and radio at 50 I'm busting out the tightest kicks possible.

I won't care what the new age NTErs think either.

39?!  Wow.  You look good for your age Rocko.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

THE 8's aint DEAD!!!
laugh.gif

They live through these!!!

nike-lebron-series-02.jpg
nike-lebron-series-03.jpg
nike-lebron-series-04.jpg

Even though they are air Darwin's with 360 air and the Lebron VIII traction patten
nerd.gif

I personally think that the 8s had a little design inspiration from the air Darwins IMO.

these dont even look right

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by you big dummy

wale

2d7gh0i.jpg
What's the point of having the 360 lows in the pic for though? I would like to see his overall Lebron collection more
nerd.gif

Showing that he's into bright %$* colorways. His collection is prolly full of skittles colors. What I wanna know is what the hell is he doing in the pic
laugh.gif

what happened to johnniethong on ebay? did he run out laces or someting? Anyone know where to get the same kind of laces he was sellling?

Since no more 8s are coming out I guess it's time to post my humble group of 8s. I like the bred v3 but i'll save my money.

does anyone think 560 is a good price for the MN's? i dont think so. my boy found a pair for that price, but i told him to hold on cause he might find a better price. what yall think?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Has anyone seen unchina's at outlets or any where below retail?

I would like to know as well.
Theres alot of lebrons that have yet to hit outlets

Back
Top Bottom