THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I'm going to cop the finals 8 in nov or dec. I'm on some lebron 9 stuff right now

I dont know why. Its less atractive, less comfortable and more $.
But hey what you eat doesnt make me poop. Do you.

Im on some Lebron 8 and 7 stuff right now unitl the 10's release.

I just called about 15 different champs stores. None of them had yankee 8's. smdh.
I dont want to do ebay.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Are those Sue Bird & diana taurasi PEs?

I think so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I'm going to cop the finals 8 in nov or dec. I'm on some lebron 9 stuff right now

I dont know why. Its less atractive, less comfortable and more $.
But hey what you eat doesnt make me poop. Do you.

Im on some Lebron 8 and 7 stuff right now unitl the 10's release. Hurricane and Cannon 9's release 

I'm right there with you man
And good looking out MoNeyLiCiouS 
pimp.gif

thinking about getting a pair of miami nights. do they run true to size or should i size up? i own a pair of south beaches and they fit perfect. any input will help thanks
i wear a size 12 normally but the miami nights are a size 13

Do y'all think 240 is a good price for some Finals V3s? I'm kinda skeptical about spending that much, ESPECIALLY on some V3s, but if that's the only way, I might have to do it.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Do y'all think 240 is a good price for some Finals V3s? I'm kinda skeptical about spending that much, ESPECIALLY on some V3s, but if that's the only way, I might have to do it.

It really comes down to how much you want/like them.

Still need the cool greys, and the hornets. I'm waiting until I head to the outlet for the vets since I can't use my Nike discount over the phone apparently.

check tha OUTLET THREAD

V1 - BREDS and Chinas

V2 - White w/ Balck Red

all 109.99 - FSR's

i was at SMITHFIELD NC today and they had V1 VETS for 109.99 WITH 20% OFF, FSR

just got my Dunkmans in the mail and I AM LOOOOOOOVIN EM

id pay 240 for Finals IF I could find em for that !

My ftl still has SLH on the wall, not sure what sizes though but I'd help out (mods not trying to sell or anything) if you can't find them. Be sure to check ebay though, thats where I found mine so cheap

suprised that china 8's went to the outlet. 240 for finals, not sure about that, all depends how much you want them.

ok i dont know what material it is, but its smooth like the material on the koston 1's sorry i am new to this

My question for those who already have the 9s and have 8 v1,v2, and v3s, is which fit is the best of the 4 and does the 9 have a "lower to the ground" feel than the v1 and v2 8s?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom