THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just picked this up yesterday...60 bucks 
pimp.gif

DAAAAAMN!!! IM hatin over here I got some 7 P.S.'s 11 ......I aint diggin em but they better that the turbotronic 8 P.S. and I got the solar red lows 10.5 ( not for sale) but wht i want and need is them slh summit lake v2s and the obsidian white yankee color ones too ...imma jump on the veterans day too. I just wish i could bite off of that whole double discount thing to get a pair for 60 props for that man.

Please PM me wth any info on these man. Im searchin with a flash light in day time.

Copped the matching South Beach tee at my local Champs over the BF weekend. I've been looking for this tee since the SBs dropped. Had me
eek.gif
when I saw it on the shirt table. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

got these within the last 9 days or so....
3e716e6796a6f0879140e8b874cbd8b46c68d561_r.jpg
are the V3's good?
They seem to be sitting, might get it one day

. I like them, I got them for 67 bucks so I decided why not, love the yellow eyes on the tongue and overall it's a breathable and comfortable shoe as long as you don't have a flat foot they should fit and perform fine, decent for casual as well IMO I wore them to a party and they felt good

I sent my All Black V1s (which I got for $90 from a Nike clearance store) back to Nike due to a deflated air-max unit on the right shoe and they sent me a $160 NDC voucher. The air-max unit was deflated from those stickers that make your bike tires flat so they were in fact poked like a needle would . . . Anyway, it sucks I don't have all black V1s but I feel like I got over, F.YEAH!

Has anyone found CG V2's sitting around at Champs/FL?  I've been stock locating about once a week for 11.5/12 & haven't came up with anything. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Has anyone found CG V2's sitting around at Champs/FL?  I've been stock locating about once a week for 11.5/12 & haven't came up with anything. 
frown.gif
they're sitting at Southridge mall in Greendale, WI at champs and footaction, still $160 though.

Back
Top Bottom