THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

man them lebron 8 ps were a fail. The v1 and v2 and the lows had better designs and quality than the 9s but the 9s had just amazing colorways.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

How about some 10.5 Dunkmans in 7/10 for $85? I don't even think they look that bad, but whatever. It seems like a good deal to me.
5I25M65Jb3E93Mc3N3c4i40e11abced8e14b0.jpg

5N95Ea5F33Ef3Ia3Ncc4ic347eff97f5119e8.jpg

5Nf5G75Jc3M43F43J4c4i16d3d4a314d314d6.jpg

5Ga5E55J33K93G73Lfc4ic54cee6538221ec5.jpg
I would only take them for free for the laces.  I'd take the laces out, then throw them in the trash.
laugh.gif

I actually like the DM 8. Since they first dropped I thought they were dope. I paid retail for mines and don't regret it at all. DM8 > DM9 IMO

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I'm doing the same thing. Really want a pair of the Blackout lows as a beater, but I feel like they're going to drop the price on them some more.
Yeah, 89 is still steep for them imo. I need them to get to about 69 and then still may need a $15 off no minimum coupon for me to buy. Dotn see why they would not drop them anymore seeing that they still have a fsr

Bros, your prayers have been answered. Seriously, I called Eastbay on Wednesday and spoke to a CSR. I told her that several people want to buy the Lebron 8 low blackouts but were waiting for the price reduction since they still have a FSR. She laughed, thanked me for the feedback and said she would pass along my comments to the manager. 

Today I checked the site and the LeBron 8 lows are now $79.99. 
happy.gif

Applied my 15% off coupon and placed my order for 2x pairs of size 13's.

Good looking out man. I will place my order for a size 13 soon.

Originally Posted by leothegod

^nice i wish my breds were that clean

good looks, i only wore em once, i seen what happens to them after a few wears and theyll be worn once in a blue lol

Just ordered DMs for just under $150 shipped. Am I correct that that price is at least $50 less than it was a couple of months ago, or am I just imagining that? Excited to get these by the way, been putting 'em off for too long. They r very unique if u ask me..

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Just ordered DMs for just under $150 shipped. Am I correct that that price is at least $50 less than it was a couple of months ago, or am I just imagining that? Excited to get these by the way, been putting 'em off for too long. They r very unique if u ask me..
Not really DMs sit online regularly for under 200.  150s a good price but I wouldn't call it a steal.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

8s are most comfy shoe ever for me.
x2
This except for being just a little tight around my big toe. I wear a 13 so I couldn't go up a size
ohwell.gif
...Love my breds though. Think these are a very underrated colorway for this shoe

IDK why I keep up with the IX thread, but after all these months, I'm still baffled at the adoration for that shoe. It's just a very busy, clumsy looking product IMO.

And the "Elite" basura for an extra $70
sick.gif
sick.gif

After all that, I am tempted to get the blk/red colorway for playing this summer. I'd cop if only found for the low.

I now have 4 pairs of blk/rd/wht V1s, with 3 of them deadstock. If I never buy another pair of sneakers again, I could rock those everyday, no problem. Definitely looking to add at least one more before they become hard to find.

How's it going guys?

Anyone who own a pair of the SB's, how do you store after you've worn them, if you only wear them once in a while? Do you leave them out on a shoe rack, or put them in the box after cleaning them?

Thanks.

Saw someone working out in the all blacks the other day at the gym. Made me regret not purchasing them again smh what was I thinking

Wearing the Cool Greys to watch todays game... personally my favorite of the v2s.
There are SO many beautiful unreleased v2s though 
frown.gif

McGregor- $150 is a good price. Not a steal considering what they're going for but definitely a good price. DM8's are my favorite V3. People hate on them but I'm fine with that. They're piff in my eyes.
pimp.gif

Went for a lace swap on mines

Group shot

DM's look the best with grey laces, i remember back when they released someone had some lighter grey laces with lime green 3M that looked perfect in them.

^^^That was me. Only reason I took them off was cause of their length. They were too short. So I opted for the CG LBJ 9 laces.

Back
Top Bottom