The Series Finale to "Doug" Aired 18 Years Ago Today

I watched Doug when it was on abc too but don't remember how the show ended.

This era of NIck was my childhood. I watched some Rugrats and Catdog last night as a matter of fact :pimp:

Love that they play this **** now all night.

I loved Disney's Doug. They didn't change it they just brought more life to it.

Man ABC's 1 Saturday morning was EPIC.

I'm 24 and my Lil sister is 21 and we talk about retro cartoons all the time. She gives me hell because I bring it up once every few months.lol

Doug was on One Saturday Morning with Recess, The Weekenders, and Pepperann.

Recess ran **** in the lineup

Don't forget the Mighty Ducks and 101 Dalmatians the animated series

Mighty ducks wasn't part of that lineup. It was on before the "official" One Saturday Morning lineup, still dope though. 101 Dalmatians was always weak to me, movie included

Don't forget the Mighty Ducks and 101 Dalmatians the animated series

Loved mighty ducks. But how TF they killed conard on the first episode?smh

I like the Dalmatians, Adams Family cartoon and bump in the night too. Aladdin was good too.

Doug was trash

Recess, Hey Arnold, Ed Edd N Eddy >>>>>>>>>>>>>
russell-westbrook-wat.gif

loved all 90s cartoons, but yeah Rocko all time up there. Even the first 3 seasons of Spongebob were epitome of 90s cartoons too bad they went away from it after season 3. :smh: To me that the first 3 seasons of SB were the last signs of 90s cartoon flavor.

In middle school I moved to the boondocks so all my friends were left behind...at that point it was my routine to get dropped off by the bus, run across my field of a yard, pour myself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and watch Doug and Rocko's Modern Life before I'd shoot hoops in my driveway till dusk.

Seriously my routine for a good two years. Didn't know any different. :pimp:

Doug is that old? It ended in 1995? I remember watching it in 97 too...I guess re runs and whatever.

Doug was soft anyways. Roger would've caught the fade if Doug and Skeeter was actually street cats. Patty was harder then everyone at that school. How no brawls broke out in that school? Soft

Word, by the way they acted I was almost sure they were from NYC.

Just realized that almost all the shows I've seen when I was a kid were just recycled cartoons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom