The Series Finale to "Doug" Aired 18 Years Ago Today

Rocko def wasn't a kid show......a lot of nick shows back then wasn't 
laugh.gif
THe cow was named "Heifer" for crying out loud LMAO. Even though it means a cow, some old school people used it as an insult lol

Judy was cool. Definitely one of those artsy people that altered their minds.

I remember people used to say chalky's dad was abusing him in some kind of way.

"turn the page, wash your hand" "nipples of the future" "chokey chicken" "Dr. Bendova" "Miss Big Head as a phone sex operator :rofl:

Last edited:
I LOVED this show growing up as a child. I still have memories of watching this with my sister Saturday mornings.

I never got a chance to watch the series when Doug went to High School.

Someone clear this up for me.

When did Doug air on Nick and when did it ait on Disney?

And were they reruns or each station had their own seperate shows?

It was on Nick from 91-94,Disney from 96-99 it was two completely different shows.

Last edited:
aye to me disney doug never existed, that was trash. my dude was rocking 3/4 sleeves, cmon man. 3/4 sleeves. Straight caca.

It was on Nick from 91-94,Disney from 96-99 it was two completely different shows.

I've never seen the latter versions of Doug when he went to HS or whatever. Was it a huge change in the feel of the show like when Rugrats became teens?

Last edited:
I've never seen the latter versions of Doug when he went to HS or whatever. What it a huge change in the feel of the show like when Rugrats became teens?

Quite a few differences,Roger was rich,the Honker Burger closed down etc... Doug was even voiced by someone different,I think they even mention something about him sounding different in one episode.

I've never seen the latter versions of Doug when he went to HS or whatever. What it a huge change in the feel of the show like when Rugrats became teens?
Quite a few differences,Roger was rich,the Honker Burger closed down etc... Doug was even voiced by someone different,I think they even mention something about him sounding different in one episode.
Why don't I remember this?

Back
Top Bottom