The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Homer wished me a Happy Black Friday eve, and nothing happened. this game is really getting more and more useless. i'm just going through the motions of banking $$$. can't visit other friends Springfields, let alone add new ones. my last mystery box i got had the squeaky voiced teen. woah.

okay, this time my mystery box had a mystery box. and inside that mystery box was...........

another damn mystery box. real funny EA. (ended up being a bench)

...that dog track though? :smh: its like a cruel joke. man ive spent like $30,000 and have only won once. one time i almost won, then it said some computer anomaly made me lose.

im at level 17 or 18 sitting on about $250,000 and 10 doughnuts. even though i swore i wouldnt buy doughnuts i want ti now just to make my sprigfield complete.

spent 40 doughnuts on the tire fire, the game said it adds 2% to all money and XP earned...using doughnuts on that only seemed logical.

The hell is the point of some of these decorations if the people don't eem use em. No one has a car for the parking lots, no one sits on the benches... It's like damn Apu, you just got off a 24 hour shift. Sit down and take a breather! Damn you conformometer.

Last edited:
how do you guys got so much money saved up? land and buildings cost too damn much to have that much saved

Last edited:
how do you guys got so much money saved up? land and buildings cost too damn much to have that much saved

....purple house projects bruh.

out of all of the houses available to me the purple one makes the most sense with a payout rate if every 3 hours. i have 50, thinking about building more.

Can someone fill me in on the I-Choo-Choo-Choose-You quest?  I clicked on it, tapped the 5 donuts, Lisa said something about having a new friend, and now I feel like I just wasted 5 donuts.  I don't know what just happened, help please?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

Btw, I got a random donut and burning bush when I cleaned up some land I purchased today.  I have all of the balloons and today wasn't my mystery box day, so maybe there's a correlation...

Last edited:
I'm annoyed with EA. Where's the characters? Why doesn't anyone drive or sit down? Why doesn't anyone use the other homes? Needs more characters, more everything, and less crashing and delays. C'mon now.

....purple house projects bruh.

out of all of the houses available to me the purple one makes the most sense with a payout rate if every 3 hours. i have 50, thinking about building more.

well it depends on how often you check the game. if your on every couple hours it makes sense for you. but im on two or three times a day and blue farm was more beneficial to me. just counted and i have around 100 blue house with farm and normal laid out ones. with tasks plus bonuses, checking the game twice a day nets me about 20k each time. im level 21 now and just waiting to get quests to build stuff cuz i feel like i was backed up. just got the dog track.

Can someone fill me in on the I-Choo-Choo-Choose-You quest?  I clicked on it, tapped the 5 donuts, Lisa said something about having a new friend, and now I feel like I just wasted 5 donuts.  I don't know what just happened, help please? :nerd:

EDIT:

Btw, I got a random donut and burning bush when I cleaned up some land I purchased today.  I have all of the balloons and today wasn't my mystery box day, so maybe there's a correlation...

the choose you quest is i believe a quest that wants you to add friends springfields. waste of donuts if you used it on that. the reason why you got the donut was because that quest gives you a donut, not from buying land.

Can someone fill me in on the I-Choo-Choo-Choose-You quest?  I clicked on it, tapped the 5 donuts, Lisa said something about having a new friend, and now I feel like I just wasted 5 donuts.  I don't know what just happened, help please?
nerd.gif

EDIT:

the choose you quest is i believe a quest that wants you to add friends springfields. waste of donuts if you used it on that. the reason why you got the donut was because that quest gives you a donut, not from buying land.
Thanks for the info, can't believe I just wasted 5 donuts
mean.gif
.   Actually, I got the random donut before the quest, it was just on the ground while I was cleaning up...

well it depends on how often you check the game. if your on every couple hours it makes sense for you. but im on two or three times a day and blue farm was more beneficial to me. just counted and i have around 100 blue house with farm and normal laid out ones. with tasks plus bonuses, checking the game twice a day nets me about 20k each time. im level 21 now and just waiting to get quests to build stuff cuz i feel like i was backed up. just got the dog track.

....do the math bruh.

...just like you i too am only checking 3 times a day. the blue houses only pay out every 8 hours, so that gives you what?......3 times max to collect taxes IF you collect first thing in the morning. if you dont collect first thing in the morning you're screwed for the day with only getting to collect twice.

the purple houses pay out close to what the blue house does but every 3 hours. you have ALL DAY to get your 3 in for sure, even a 4th if you're bored before bed. all for damn near the same payout.

the small payout for the blue houses dont justify the 8 hour wait. if it were that easy all we'd need was a gang of white houses.

I have 192 blue houses collecting $57,600 a day. I only collect twice a day If i replace the blue with purple i would only be making $28,800. It all depends on your schedule.

"farming" that many houses ain't even fun b.
Especially when alot of you guys' towns look ugly with no roads or nothing.

I tried the house farming thing but it wasn't for me.

I have 192 blue houses collecting $57,600 a day. I only collect twice a day If i replace the blue with purple i would only be making $28,800. It all depends on your schedule.

....no where in my explanation did i include those that only collect taxes twice a day, sit down.

....if a person ONLY collects twice a day it makes all the sense in the world to go with blue houses. no where did i say otherwise.

Economic Majors or Ja need to chime in and make sense of all this.

I don't even care about this game but I don't get how its fun making all these projects. I just make my town look nice and whenever I dont have the money, I just make the characters do work. I am just collecting enough to buy the next building to advance to the next quest almost every time.

Anyone else having a problem where the game disconnects from the server and has to reconnect like every 30 seconds? It's making e game pretty much unplayable for me :smh:

"farming" that many houses ain't even fun b.
Especially when alot of you guys' towns look ugly with no roads or nothing.

I tried the house farming thing but it wasn't for me.

not everyone. i think my town looks pretty nice. i have the projects in the back gated off from the rest of the well laid out community.

....do the math bruh.

...just like you i too am only checking 3 times a day. the blue houses only pay out every 8 hours, so that gives you what?......3 times max to collect taxes IF you collect first thing in the morning. if you dont collect first thing in the morning you're screwed for the day with only getting to collect twice.

the purple houses pay out close to what the blue house does but every 3 hours. you have ALL DAY to get your 3 in for sure, even a 4th if you're bored before bed. all for damn near the same payout.

the small payout for the blue houses dont justify the 8 hour wait. if it were that easy all we'd need was a gang of white houses.

your math is off. purple pays 75 every 3 hours, and blue pays 150 every 8 hour. i pretty much check twice maybe 3 times. once when im doing my morning toilet deeds and once before i knock out, maybe once n the day. if i were to have purple and i checked those three times even a fourth, i would break even with just checking blue twice. its more beneficial to me. now if you check 5 times a day, then purple is the way to go.

i kind of ran out of things to build and do. im not done with the rich part of my neighborhood yet. i wanted to gate it off and put hella trees and everything.

Back
Top Bottom