The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

Oh yea 4s are nice too.

Theres a black gold cw of the 3s thats waaaay underrated.
Gold eyelets....nice matetials.
They look like a shoe a king would wear if they hooped back in the middle ages.
DSC03064.JPG

bruh

Last edited:
Oh yea 4s are nice too.

Theres a black gold cw of the 3s thats waaaay underrated.
Gold eyelets....nice matetials.
They look like a shoe a king would wear if they hooped back in the middle ages.
laugh.gif

jordan-3-black-history-month.jpg

I remember these. I preferred the black cats to them. I can't remember how many times I passed on the black cats at my local mall for like $80 only to want them months later and people were selling em for $190+

Last edited:
ah, I got the 3s mixed up. I remember those too. I wanted the white/navy 3s...they reminded me of the white/navy 6s so much at the time.

I remember people were going ham over the birthday lebron 3s too 
laugh.gif

ah, I got the 3s mixed up. I remember those too. I wanted the white/navy 3s...they reminded me of the white/navy 6s so much at the time.

I remember people were going ham over the birthday lebron 3s too 
laugh.gif
I could have had birthday lebron IV's. So close....lead was scared and didn't let me cop

0TuOycQ.png

Max+LeBron+VII+NFW+Red+Carpet_main.jpg

bruh, since i just bought lebron 8 all stars can't buy these

eh, it doesn't really matter since the lebron 8s were cheaper and in better condition

pre owned, 7y for 140 no bids not bad

@beh235  
laugh.gif
 that tmac cutout  

the whole no meaning behind shoes thing though 
mean.gif
 Nike found out the only important meaning is "limited" or GR 

thats where the effort begins and ends. I can't be mad though, they saved me a ton of money going the route they have.

@beh235  
laugh.gif
 that tmac cutout  

mean.gif

thats where the effort begins and ends. I can't be mad though, they saved me a ton of money going the route they have.
agreed. I tried looking for extras in the boxes of the BHM editions, but there was nothing. Nothing in the 3's, AF1's, Kobe's. Nothing. I felt it was just exploiting black culture and gave nothing back at all to show for it. It seriously bugged me.

@beh235  
laugh.gif
 that tmac cutout  

mean.gif

agreed. I tried looking for extras in the boxes of the BHM editions, but there was nothing. Nothing in the 3's, AF1's, Kobe's. Nothing. I felt it was just exploiting black culture and gave nothing back at all to show for it. It seriously bugged me.
weebay.gif

I used to want these so damn bad man. I remember eyeing these on sneakerpimps/vintagekicks (before they became flight club) for months. could never bring myself to pull the trigger because I didn't know if the site was legit or not.

I used to want these so damn bad man. I remember eyeing these on sneakerpimps/vintagekicks (before they became flight club) for months. could never bring myself to pull the trigger because I didn't know if the site was legit or not.

SON.

Had my eyes on two pairs of those on RIF.LA last year for the longest and kept pump faking on just buying them. When I see them now it's for prices I just can't go on :smh:

Last edited:
Thats a feel I know all too well 
laugh.gif

I did end up with 2 pairs of these though 

Nike-Air-Force-1-Sheed-Patent-Rasheed-Wallace-Black-White_3.jpg

decent consolation prize, I guess. 

Wish I just would've pulled the trigger on the rose gardens though.

The only 'Sheeds I liked were the Red,white, and blue AF1 lows. I'm not a fan of highs like that.

I had a pair of the red/white/blue sheeds in elementary school.

I love the yeezys but man it's too many fakes out there to be taking chances with how much dudes want for them. Like bruh, used pairs still cost a stack.

The lebron 7 and 8 made me hate PEs.

I had a pair of the red/white/blue sheeds in elementary school.

I love the yeezys but man it's too many fakes out there to be taking chances with how much dudes want for them. Like bruh, used pairs still cost a stack.

The lebron 7 and 8 made me hate PEs.
do you hate the pes because you know it's almost impossible for you to get one?

I find I can't rock most basketball shoes casually.

Most of the things I feel like look good on me are Jordan 1s and Dunks.

Its a shame because there are a ton of kicks I like but I know I wouldn't wanna rock em

Back
Top Bottom