the thread about nothing...

6F820520-9810-4647-B500-9414F45BC573.gif
Amel mom aka Cindy pepper corn

See the 15 year old kid in the Bronx who got pulled out the Bodega and jumped by 5 dudes with machetes/knives :sick::smh::smh:
They got the whole thing on vid

Nobody even helped the kid after the fact , just let him bleed out

See the 15 year old kid in the Bronx who got pulled out the Bodega and jumped by 5 dudes with machetes/knives :sick::smh::smh:
They got the whole thing on vid

Nobody even helped the kid after the fact , just let him bleed out
What the heck.

It's a version of YouTube that removes ads and allows you to download videos.

It's not on the app store. You get it by jailbreaking or sideloading thru Cydia impactor.
I guess it was through impactor since I didn't jailnbreak lol my sister did it for me. I think it was some red app she downloaded with it

If the job I did the assessment test for contacts me before my internship starts, I think I'm gonna do the interview anyway. Got nothing to lose and if I happen to get it that'll be even better for me

If the job I did the assessment test for contacts me before my internship starts, I think I'm gonna do the interview anyway. Got nothing to lose
and if I happen to get it that'll be even better for me

Definitely do that interview as they say don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Finally got a shorter commute to work today, since they charge my site littteraly got to my workplace area in like 15 minutes from the crib. Gonna start working on my Comptia exams and hopefully pass them by October/November.

Last edited:
I saw this before without context, I was shocked, what happened to squaring up?

kickvicisous kickvicisous
Kids scared to take an L/ L be on social media . My local media interviewed some dudes in a gang after a 9 year old
Got shot and they said

“If we fight and you beat me , that means i gotta Come back and shoot you”

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom