the thread about nothing...

MeatyDemandingCaecilian-size_restricted.gif
The Suns one is my favorite. 4 people all at the exact same time

My stress from work has been slowly lingering when I'm home, which leads to me having a short temper and getting mad upset really quick.

Feel like I'm failing as a husband and father when I do that.

Need to do better, starting now.

I tell my Wife not to talk to me for like an hour after I’m home from work :lol:

I don’t want to speak to anyone when I’m home

My shoes getting delivered 2 days early...whoop whoop.

After talking it over I'm probably gonna forgo working overtime this week. Use that extra time away from work to decompress.

I tell my Wife not to talk to me for like an hour after I’m home from work :lol:

I don’t want to speak to anyone when I’m home
Same. But really can't happen since my daughter becomes my shadow the moment I get home lol.

^ I agree but I literally have no one around me :lol:

I know a lot of people though, and they’re always in groups/crews...I just never fit in with one specific crowd but I can be around different crowds if that makes sense

Trying to push someone to do better for themselves is stressful :smh:
What book is that from ?

You guys really don't wanna talk to your wife when you get home? That's what I look forward to :lol: I find it to be a good way to destress telling her about my day.
Talking about what is upsetting me usually does not destress me...it usually works me up even more cuz I don't understand why whatever happened has happened. I want that **** left so far alone...

Back
Top Bottom