the thread about nothing...

anigif_enhanced-1938-1443034156-3.gif

Thought you were a dude this entire time. :nerd:

You guys really don't wanna talk to your wife when you get home? That's what I look forward to :lol: I find it to be a good way to destress telling her about my day.
After talking all day at work. I get home and am tired of talking.

I have an exam next Thursday. It's for all the marbles, if I get 35% on it I pass and I get a bachelor of science degree. If I fail I cannot graduate until June 2019 and will have to take this class for a fourth time. I really want this to be the last exam I ever write

If you need atleast a 35% on this final exam, then you should be good. What subject is the exam on?

I have an exam next Thursday. It's for all the marbles, if I get 35% on it I pass and I get a bachelor of science degree. If I fail I cannot graduate until June 2019 and will have to take this class for a fourth time. I really want this to be the last exam I ever write
You got this!

Ive had my appendix taken out, a tooth taken out, sinus surgery, broken a collar bone, had surgery to fix the broken collar bone, and swimmers ear is by far the most painful experience i have ever enduranced.

I cant sleep, i cant chew, i cant focus, i cant excercise. There is no relief. Pray antibiotics are working.

And im supposed to be on a 5 hour flight on friday.

Pray for me.

You got this my guy. Failure isn't happening so don't even waste time thinking about it

If you need atleast a 35% on this final exam, then you should be good. What subject is the exam on?

If there was no 35% requirement id have alrdy passed but they do this to ensure students are actually learning. It's a functional programming course and while I got As on all the assignments I only got 45% on the midterm so I'm worried

Back
Top Bottom