the thread about nothing...

I did an escape room with 6 of my cousins in downtown Manhattan last night. Damn. We had actually got out. Half an hour in, I was wondering if we were going to get out at all.

The room had a 45 percent pass rate.

Next time we want to try a room with a 25 percent pass rate

20DC9403-6317-4AF9-9A73-F9D45196A342.gif

7BA8C543-81DA-4E73-8ADC-1E4B2A36AF71.gif

64E70724-9878-404A-A67C-C31D955F6949.gif

54640599-4CE3-44AA-B8D9-94A6489D75D2.gif

At first it was going to be diamonds but they changed it to be open to interpretation because diamonds would've been too cliche

I remember a while back people were saying it was Maurice Wallace's soul

That's why he had that band aid on the back of his neck and what caused the divine intervention.

I thought that was cool but Tarantino said it's just a plot device and up to interpretation

Went to the vending machine at work today,

I pressed the number for the snack I wanted and it came up as $0.00

So I checked different items, and they all rang up their regular prices

So I ended up swiping my card and selecting the $0.00 Poptarts, and then after I swiped it would say "Transaction Cancelled - Charge Void"

I checked my CC online, and I still haven't been charged. I think I found a bug in the machine :nthat:

So I went downstairs again, and cleaned out the machine of all the "Free 0.00" poptarts :rofl:

I came back with 10 packs of Poptarts, and all my co-workers were like WTF.

I still don't see a charge on my CC, usually it shows up immediately.

I think I FINESSED the vending machine, we'll see tomorrow >D

UPDATE:

4 Days Later, and I still haven't got charged on my CC.

I think it's safe to say, I Finessed the Vending Machine.

Going to vacation on Wednesday, so IDC what the office thinks lmao

It's hard to talk to my mom's side of the family.. gdad only says 2 sentences, gma can hold a decent conversation but a lot of it is either grilling me on going back to school or talking **** about my gdad. Uncle only likes to joke around about the same thing every convo and my aunt is hella dry

My mom is worst of all though. 80% is just her talking **** and being shady and the other 20% is her being decent. Ugh

I don't like seeing cell phones appearing in movies. I know they're apart of life but it just makes the plot too easy sometimes. Or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom