the thread about nothing...

Asian folk know exactly what people mean when they ask “where u frrom” but still hit u with the
“I was born in Seattle “ or “ HERE” kind of answers
Lol

AnimatedNaughtyBullmastiff-size_restricted.gif

I mean the shoes and products used are a big influence. This dude's ted talk about it was really good on how athletes really haven't "evolved" a ton. A lot of natural selection and advancements in technology have helped

impossible to reach usps :lol: if usps says my stuff was delivered/dropped and i never received it, does ebay/seller refund me? anyone have experience with them and lost items?

impossible to reach usps :lol: if usps says my stuff was delivered/dropped and i never received it, does ebay/seller refund me? anyone have experience with them and lost items?
I was in a similar situation and they did not refund me because the tracking number provided stated that the item was delivered. I have the option to challenge the decision, but I'm not that strapped for cash that I need to.

eBay sucks.

man...these posts about getting laid off got me nervous.

they have slowly freed up my duties at work, assigning it to others, while not filling my time with new duties. the company also had a dismal year and is moving toward a less expensive product line which will also eat into growth.

to say I'm nervous is an understatement in fact. but I am one of only 2 people in department. guess I'll find out soon enough though.

Got laid Off yesterday. I feel sad, nervous, depressed and scared all rolled into one. I could use some words of encouragement bros,

I know the feel way wayyyyy too much. I got let go yesterday too. I felt the same way, barely slept. Woke up sun was shining, realized that this is my life and this day is beautiful for me. Put in som apps, called the investment company to pull my 401k to pay off the last 2 months of my lease. Then, realized that if I can find a job within the next 2 months, I actually came out on top. **** I BEEN ready to go, I just don’t believe in quitting jobs. Just keep your head up! Look at the positive.

Whats ****** up tho is I have to go back in there to have HR sign off on it. I told my mom, she said, “**** them folks, you should walk in there high as a kite!” :lol: Momma nooo!

I feel like these people are going BS me because they take they’re job personally and they’ll want to prove a point.

Back
Top Bottom