the thread about nothing...

I randomly bumped into an elderly lady today that I drunkenly tried to smash a few years ago when she was 78. I tried to avoid her in the store because I figured it could get awkward if she remembered me but she quickly brought up what happened in the bar those years ago :smh::lol:

I was pretty drunk (not enough to forget) and was having a good time at a local bar with some friends and women from my class. This 78 year old joined us on the dancefloor so we invited her over to our table afterwards. She buys us all some drinks and all of a sudden she climbs on top of me and starts giving me a lengthy lapdance while everyone else looked on in disbelief and laughter. Afterwards she continued to just sit on my lap. Throughout all the hours we were there, she didn’t have one sip of alcohol, only diet coke.

When she went to leave at about 4AM, I drunkenly stumbled outside and asked her if she wanted to continue at home where she left off but she said she “had enough fun for today”

Not my proudest moment in hindsight. And to make matters worse, there was video of the lapdance and me feeling her up during it. One of the women from my class recorded the whole thing.

Trying to smash one of the Golden Girls :rofl:

“Thank you for being. A frieeeeeennd

All I know is I must’ve been real desperate that day. Sure I was drunk but I vividly remembered the whole thing the next day so I couldn’t have been totally wasted. Reason should’ve kicked in there at some point.

I can’t even go to that bar anymore without someone calling me “the GILF guy”

All I know is I must’ve been real desperate that day. Sure I was drunk but I vividly remembered the whole thing the next day so I couldn’t have been totally wasted. Reason should’ve kicked in there at some point.

I can’t even go to that bar anymore without someone calling me “the GILF guy”

All good bro, life is all about the experiences. I ain’t even mad :pimp:

Would you guys take a supervisor or manager role just to improve your resume? Maybe not the only reason, but tied with increased pay as main reason?
Sure why not? Unless you don’t think you’re the right person for it. If you hate the job just use it as a stepping stone.

I randomly bumped into an elderly lady today that I drunkenly tried to smash a few years ago when she was 78. I tried to avoid her in the store because I figured it could get awkward if she remembered me but she quickly brought up what happened in the bar those years ago :smh::lol:

I was pretty drunk (not enough to forget) and was having a good time at a local bar with some friends and women from my class. This 78 year old joined us on the dancefloor so we invited her over to our table afterwards. She buys us all some drinks and all of a sudden she climbs on top of me and starts giving me a lengthy lapdance while everyone else looked on in disbelief and laughter. Afterwards she continued to just sit on my lap. Throughout all the hours we were there, she didn’t have one sip of alcohol, only diet coke.

When she went to leave at about 4AM, I drunkenly stumbled outside and asked her if she wanted to continue at home where she left off but she said she “had enough fun for today”

Not my proudest moment in hindsight. And to make matters worse, there was video of the lapdance and me feeling her up during it. One of the women from my class recorded the whole thing.
Hh.gif

20210608_165508.gif

Ihh.gif

Trying to smash one of the Golden Girls :rofl:

“Thank you for being. A frieeeeeennd

I came across a post the other day on Twitter about them. Blanch was 51 when that show started. They were comparing how she looked at that time to JLo, who is currently 51. Heck, even Gwen Stefani is 51. Crazy how different generations age. Estelle wasn’t even the oldest. Betty White and Dorothy were 1 year older.

I came across a post the other day on Twitter about them. Blanch was 51 when that show started. They were comparing how she looked at that time to JLo, who is currently 51. Heck, even Gwen Stefani is 51. Crazy how different generations age. Estelle wasn’t even the oldest. Betty White and Dorothy were 1 year older.
it’s true man, the people from past generations looked lots older than the current ones at the same ages. Look at Karate kid and see Pat Morita (mr miyagi). Now compare him to Ralph Macchio (Daniel) right now as he’s actually older..... huge difference lol.

😂😂😂
Everyone on my timeline making fun of the clippers
It’s expected. Clippers BEEN known as losers and yet here they are still on the playoffs. Never know, they might turn it around and make a finals appearance :nerd:

Ever thought of buying something just to pass it on to your future kids/grandkids/great grandkids or something?

I bought another MAFEX Michael Jordan just for that purpose :lol: gonna have to include extra jerseys so they'd idolize the guy as much as I did right now

Tbf it was late so, that donut prolly been sitting for a minute. Ive had good Bavarians from Dunkin for sure.
haven't been to Dunkin like forever. probably the last one was a few years after college. after that, I've been buying doughnuts from elsewhere since in the places that I've been after some time, doesn't have a Dunkin near by. missed my buddies since it was practically our hangout since high school til we went our separate ways after graduating college. good times.

Tbf it was late so, that donut prolly been sitting for a minute. Ive had good Bavarians from Dunkin for sure.
got food poisoning from a stale dougnut before. s**t is serious so when mj got that stomach flu thing, it wasn't a small matter. for me, it only took a few hours to take effect. next thing I knew, I was having stomach cramps and pain in my lower back, fatigue, disoriented , nauseous and cold sweats. scary thing was no matter how hard I tried flushing or drinking a "x" amount of water, I would just immediately vomit it out. that's right, I was vomiting plain water, no matter what I do. I ended up being driven by my employer to the hospital and given some antibiotics. thought I was going to die as I was really helpless. my only regret, could have sued the establishment for it, but didn't.

probably one of my favorite renditions of Close To You (and one of my fave Frank Ocean samples too)

you know the guy has a really good voice eventhough how hard he tried to sound bad. some b*tch*s out there (both male and female) can't even sing decently even with auto-tune.

question: was she hot?

it’s true man, the people from past generations looked lots older than the current ones at the same ages. Look at Karate kid and see Pat Morita (mr miyagi). Now compare him to Ralph Macchio (Daniel) right now as he’s actually older..... huge difference lol.
the magic of plastic surgery. speaking of Ralph, I was just rewatching the outer limits just a few days ago then suddenly recognized Ralph on one of the episodes.
RIP Jimi

Had an employees meeting just before concluding the day at work. what was supposed to be a 17-20 minute educational meeting turned into an hour long torture of women hijacking the whole session with useless interaction. should have walked out when I had the chance and gone to sleep in the locker room. I could have used that nap time.

Back
Top Bottom