the thread about nothing...

My inability to ask for help when I really is and has been extremely detrimental to well being and has made some situations harder for me then they've had to be. As far as using my self reliance as a crutch haphazardly goes, I know exactly where it stems from and I have a good idea on how to fix, but that would require asking for help.

Please know that my issue isn't ego driven at all, its a mental barrier. Being told "no" a lot, especially at times when I needed a "yes" really did something to my brain. On the bright side this issue has made me fairly good at getting my way.

But this is me wanting to ask for help help:
1624397559187.png

Some homeless guy

That’s terrible man. I had something similar happen near my area a few years ago too. Homeless guy was stabbed to death, placed in a shopping cart, then set on fire :frown::smh:

Reminded me of the opening words from this song...

Rando shot in the dark: Anyone in TAN ride motorcycles/wear helmets AND have dreads of significant length??

I remember how to put my car back together, loosely... Loosely.
ezgif-7-ef8753373a2b.gif
Just did a whole muscle car.

This helped me.

If you take off nuts/bolts/or a set of screws, place it in a ziploc and label that bag.

If you disconnect any hoses, wrap tape around the end of that line(ex. brake line or power steering line.) and write on the tape where it goes. Also taking photos helped.

Just did a whole muscle car.

This helped me.

If you take off nuts/bolts/or a set of screws, place it in a ziploc and label that bag.

If you disconnect any hoses, wrap tape around the end of that line(ex. brake line or power steering line.) and write on the tape where it goes. Also taking photos helped.
I do exactly that except for the taking of pictures. Hate getting my phone dirty.

I don’t think I ever posted these shoes for TAN even though I did promise a while back. Shout out to marikomorose marikomorose for reminding me.
293C9229-5F5B-444B-A674-0DE064063FED.jpeg
0ACCB561-703C-424B-A29A-A5F24EABEC3F.jpeg
4EA4E13B-CBB4-4D0E-98A7-BE2BB095255F.jpeg
E977088C-4DA0-45AA-99B4-B90DA3E87363.jpeg
8A31B367-8B38-4D65-B144-4656E4B7112C.jpeg

Yeah, these shoes are almost 40 and still deadstock after all these years :lol:
83F95437-B5D7-4D70-8153-6BB11E356596.jpeg

That's crazy, I've never seen an uptown that old. At least knowingly. They gotta retro that box. The A Ma Maniere box referenced your and I had no clue until just now. The globe I'm referring to, no Antartica though :smh: Anyway, very dope. Appreciate the pics. The tags show your age :lol:

That's crazy, I've never seen an uptown that old. At least knowingly. They gotta retro that box. The A Ma Maniere box referenced your and I had no clue until just now. The globe I'm referring to, no Antartica though :smh: Anyway, very dope. Appreciate the pics. The tags show your age :lol:

I think it actually might be the oldest boxed deadstock pair. I know there was a very beat up 1982 pair but those shoes were absolutely trashed. Yeah, I figure I’d match their age. I’m 40 and they’re about to be real soon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom