the thread about nothing...

IMG_9502.PNG
IMG_9507.PNG

Dude. Tonight was a **** show. Had plans to complete a little project...ran into so many issues I couldn't even start on the project. And then just saw a commercial that makes my project completely obsolete. Smh. What a waste of a night.

Dude. Tonight was a **** show. Had plans to complete a little project...ran into so many issues I couldn't even start on the project. And then just saw a commercial that makes my project completely obsolete. Smh. What a waste of a night.
What was the project?

What was the project?
Homemade d.i.y. cheap air conditioner. Was trying to cool down my garage.

Sitting here watching Highly Questionable when a commercial for this joint comes on...

Is that your Camaro, G? It looks well taken care of. Hardly see that body style out in the streets.

ok let me post something really amazing.

I remember “Married with Children” poking fun at Yoko :lol:

As for Miss Biles, it kinda does look like she didn’t want to ruin her Olympic record by potentially getting lower scores so she decided to pull out. However, I can totally see that pressure being too much for her and causing her mental anguish. I would’ve just urged her to keep going because she’s got nothing to prove. She’s solidified her place among the greats.

Watching Cujo.....if it wasn’t for the kid in the car I’d feel the wife deserved every minute of being terrorized by that dog 🤷🏾‍♂️

NT is fam so I dont mind saying this over here. I knew something was up with me for a while but fam finally convinced me to go to the ER and get a full work up since my mom and aunt both worked there and knew people. Long story short, docs are all but sure its the big C smh. I have one last test result to confirm it and see how bad it might be. This was all last week and still haven't fully processed it.

NT is fam so I dont mind saying this over here. I knew something was up with me for a while but fam finally convinced me to go to the ER and get a full work up since my mom and aunt both worked there and knew people. Long story short, docs are all but sure its the big C smh. I have one last test result to confirm it and see how bad it might be. This was all last week and still haven't fully processed it.
What were you experiencing that brought you to it?

Back
Top Bottom