the thread about nothing...

To go a step further, post game "journalist" and their idiotic questions. Some of which fuel those debate shows. Those journalist are never held accountable. Javale Mcgee was just asked if his mom was "still with us" alluding that she might be dead very nonchalantly during an interview (For no reason). It's things like that that the media gets away with and athletes are expected to "deal with it". Can't be mad when SOME find a loophole to avoid that crap.
The flip side of that is if he would’ve went off on said journalist, it just would’ve been a highlight on Sportscenter. Somewhere in between coddling everyone and having thicker skin is the answer.

The block button is doing no one any favors. Cant block folks IRL.

Where was that journalist going with that question to Javale? It literally couldn't be just that. Even then, dude should be fired for that dumb ****.

To go a step further, post game "journalist" and their idiotic questions. Some of which fuel those debate shows. Those journalist are never held accountable. Javale Mcgee was just asked if his mom was "still with us" alluding that she might be dead very nonchalantly during an interview (For no reason). It's things like that that the media gets away with and athletes are expected to "deal with it". Can't be mad when SOME find a loophole to avoid that crap.

agree except for the loophole part

Few weeks ago I posted in here about how I deposited 3K in an ATM and the bank said they basically lost it . Well bank gave me the money back a few weeks later

and now they just deposited another 3K on top of that… I hope they don’t catch the mistake but I feel like they always do lol

update . Just got a letter from the bank . Says there was a processing error June 23 or whatever when I made the initial deposit .

they investigated and I can keep the $3,000 credit from July and they are sorry .

looks like I got a free 3K ….. going to hold off a little more before spending though lol

update . Just got a letter from the bank . Says there was a processing error June 23 or whatever when I made the initial deposit .

they investigated and I can keep the $3,000 credit from July and they are sorry .

looks like I got a free 3K ….. going to hold off a little more before spending though lol
“Sorry for the free 3k” :lol:

You’d hope for more processing errors

in my faction don't like askin' questions
Strictly gun-testin', coke-measurin'
Givin' pleasure in the Benz-ito
Hittin' fanny, spendin' chips at Manny's
Hope you creeps got receipts, my peeps get dirty like cleats......
Good album but I look at it differently knowing now that Big dissed Tupac on this album after he had already died.

That is a real blessing! Good of you to use your head instead of going spend happy. There’s probably a good reason why you got the extra cash.

Yeah I’m guessing they thought the deposit on the 27th (when forever reason the original deposit went through) was just separate . So it looked like 2 separate transactions . Idk won’t think too much , just happy to know it’s there lol

Just got this in an Amazon box with stuff I ordered. Anyone know who the McDowells are? - and why they think that a bag of salt is a good birthday gift?

2021-07-27 15.43.47.jpg
maybe that's the secret recipe for the new Beyond
Prime Alyssa Milano. Fine or not?

703 hwy 703 hwy

You said no white womens
Hell yeah. was shocked when I saw here doing nudes in Embrace of the Vampire. innocence lost from there on.

Mental Health issue is a political term and vague at best to justify or make an excuse for something that is unacceptable or negative to be seen as acceptable. it is like saying, "you are a horrible person but you are really not that bad".

the term colored is also politically motivated and also at the same time is erroneous. white/black/brown are monochromatic. so whoever made that distinction of separating other individuals that are not caucasian to be colored are ignorant or stupid. I haven't seen a person whose skin color is that of a rainbow. although, having said that, it would be interesting if such distinction of being colored would refer to that of the pride practitioners.

just done cleaning my PC rig after buying it a year and more than a half. quite some dust build up and have to use compressed gas to blow away those accumulated dusts on the fans and heatsinks. so far, so good and my temps went from average to good. 10 degrees down.

Salty af. I ran my first flat mile in a long time just to see where I'm at and my Garmin App refuses to sync it. Apparently this crap happens. Of all the runs tho 🤬
IMG_20210727_191117__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom