the thread about nothing...

Some more of my brother's pics. RFK bridge in nyc & The Bean- ChiTown. Random squirrel lookin like he's on the attack lol, some random flowers & sunrise thisnpast summer in our neighborhood
IMG-20211204-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20211204-WA0013.jpg

have to agree. that's why I hated Chihuahuas so much. wish I was a kid and could have chased them dogs with a belt or bat. atleast that's what we do with unruly dogs.
Lol you could've chased em all you want & I'm sure the moment you turned your back on em they'd come right back. Animals can be hella stubborn lol.

Lol you could've chased em all you want & I'm sure the moment you turned your back on em they'd come right back. Animals can be hella stubborn lol.
true. that's what they do. that was why I bought me a dog of my own. a doberman. such a majestic dog with great temperament, unlike those fake tough guy act displayed by Chihuahuas. funny thing, Chihuahuas turn silent in the face of a really big dog.

true. that's what they do. that was why I bought me a dog of my own. a doberman. such a majestic dog with great temperament, unlike those fake tough guy act displayed by Chihuahuas. funny thing, Chihuahuas turn silent in the face of a really big dog.
The dog that barks the loudest is usually the one that's scared the most. Just putting on an act. My neighbor has a rescue which has the identical personality of most Chihuahuas...all bark no bite. His name is Travis. Moment the little mut steps out of his apartment it's him VS the world. Barks and barks his *** off but when you stand right next to em he's as quiet as a mouse :lol: . Everyone has learned to love little 'ole Travis. He might be that way because he may have been abused in the past.

The dog that barks the loudest is usually the one that's scared the most. Just putting on an act. My neighbor has a rescue which has the identical personality of most Chihuahuas...all bark no bite. His name is Travis. Moment the little mut steps out of his apartment it's him VS the world. Barks and barks his *** off but when you stand right next to em he's as quiet as a mouse :lol: . Everyone has learned to love little 'ole Travis. He might be that way because he may have been abused in the past.
I don't have any problem with those. the ones I hate are loud and nip at you when your back is turned then runs afterwards. I just love the sound when they get hurt pretty bad. with their tails turned, crying like a "B" and starts hiding on whatever they could find. after that, they wouldn't mess with you no more.

I would have loved to own one of these but they are just difficult to maintain and take care off. also, some restrictions apply to owning them.....
GettyImages-1189784854.jpg.optimal.jpg

I almost kept one but had to let it go since it was much of a burden for me. also, it was on it's teething stage.

Man this took me back! As a kid growing up I would eagerly wait for the next Goosebumps book to be available in the school library. I'd read them all. Some of the stories had 8 year old me shook lol. I remember watching an episode of the tv show & it was in a summer camp where the boys were talking about basketball. One kid was like he enjoyed watching Larry Bird & the other kid responded that Michael Jordan was his fave player & the first kid goes "who's that?" him & his friends didn't know who Jordan was lol the episode centered around that 1 kid who was the only one who knew who Michael Jordan was. Simpler times

I don't have any problem with those. the ones I hate are loud and nip at you when your back is turned then runs afterwards. I just love the sound when they get hurt pretty bad. with their tails turned, crying like a "B" and starts hiding on whatever they could find. after that, they wouldn't mess with you no more.

I would have loved to own one of these but they are just difficult to maintain and take care off. also, some restrictions apply to owning them.....
GettyImages-1189784854.jpg.optimal.jpg

I almost kept one but had to let it go since it was much of a burden for me. also, it was on it's teething stage.
Is that a husky pup? What kind of restrictions- keeping em off your bed and such? I hear ya it's a full time job.

You wouldn't? A house cat I get because they don't go outside but what about dogs? Their paws are always dirty, you don't want that stuff coming on your bed where you sleep 🤢

Animals walk outside/on floors and don't take showers on a daily basis.

They have no place in a human's bed.

Animals walk outside/on floors and don't take showers on a daily basis.

They have no place in a human's bed.
I've always wanted a dog, they're so frieking adorable but Islam forbids dogs as pets. They cannot come inside the house because that's where we pray. That's the basics of it. Islam allows em only as guard dogs that stay outside by the gate of the house. It all makes sense. I might settle for a cat in the future.

I've always wanted a dog, they're so frieking adorable but Islam forbids dogs as pets. They cannot come inside the house because that's where we pray. That's the basics of it. Islam allows em only as guard dogs that stay outside by the gate of the house. It all makes sense. I might settle for a cat in the future.

I come in peace but why are cats allowed but dogs aren't?

Also, (again, not arguing) but do you follow EVERY rule of Islam? If not, why are you deciding to take this rule literally?

Is that a husky pup? What kind of restrictions- keeping em off your bed and such? I hear ya it's a full time job.
it's a caucasian sheperd also known as ovcharka. they grow really massive like a bear. they are very protective of their area of residence and people that live with them. still better temperament than a Chihuahua. also, these can tear you to shreds so don't provoke them. they are more of a livestock guard than pets, so be wary of where you get them and how to train them. don't let the cuteness fool you, it will eat an APBT alive.

I believe there was a youtube vlogger that owns one, so you should get more info and idea on what or what not to do. also, they don't do well in warm weather. if you want to own one, make sure your area is mostly cold weather.

Cats can be adorable as well imo. If you were to adopt one, I don’t think you’ll regret it. :D

Also, (again, not arguing) but do you follow EVERY rule of Islam? If not, why are you deciding to take this rule literally?
it's not just Islam. it depends. in India for example, Rats are allowed and aren't considered as pests. they also consider cows as deities. with the Jewish faith, especially the conservative type, they aren't allowed to use some certain modern equipment or form of entertainment. they strictly follow the rule of Shabbat although I sometimes question it as some scenarios make it seem ironic or hypocritical. as far as North Americans are concerned, Thanksgiving Turkey. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hate that videos start playing automatically on here. Can't get that ish to stop.
I’ve been having a similar issue from time to time, although I may be accidentally hitting the “play” button on various videos as I swipe down. I’m not sure. :lol:

I believe(could be wrong) it's because cats are a stay-at-home pet where their feet never come in contact with outdoor grounds where dirt, urine, feces & all types of stuff is present. My uncle had a cat but had to give her up because the mngmnt company didn't allow pets at all.

Great question(good topic to discuss 👍) I do not follow every rule of Islam. I am very far from the definition of a perfect Muslim/Human. I take this rule as all the others I follow literally because it's the word of Allah & I try to be the best Muslim/Human I can be. I have my shortcomings but I try to follow all the basics & the religion as a whole to the best of my abilities. Also, the reasons Islam bans dogs as pets makes absolute sense to me even if I weren't Muslim. I wouldn't want dirty paws in my bed, on my couch, touching my clean clothes(that I have to use to offer my prayer)

it's a caucasian sheperd also known as ovcharka. they grow really massive like a bear. they are very protective of their area of residence and people that live with them. still better temperament than a Chihuahua. also, these can tear you to shreds so don't provoke them. they are more of a livestock guard than pets, so be wary of where you get them and how to train them. don't let the cuteness fool you, it will eat an APBT alive.

I believe there was a youtube vlogger that owns one, so you should get more info and idea on what or what not to do. also, they don't do well in warm weather. if you want to own one, make sure your area is mostly cold weather.
I'm going to have to google/youtube this bad boy. He looks so innocent lol. I've never heard of the breed, are they native to India? Given their size I'm not surprised they're territorial. What's an APBT?
Cats can be adorable as well imo. If you were to adopt one, I don’t think you’ll regret it. :D
Cats are beyond adorable. Beautiful lil furballs that I'd just love to hug & pet all day. They can be drama queens & evil in their own ways lol but I still love em. Do you have any?

Back
Top Bottom