the thread about nothing...

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.
I don't care but it can be a handful having a female. we are buying a pet in a few months. a blue-eyed white cat breed. I'm not a cat person but I can live with it, especially they are low maintenance.

atman-kream-300-tweety-sonic-the-hedgehog-pink-panther-mater-15118674.png
Strawberry shortcake or drumstick

Had a crazy dream last night

I was in hell (I think) and I had to play various games to get out.
I cheated on every single one and was allowed to leave.
When I was leaving I had to walk down this long hallway/corridor, and each side was lined shoulder to shoulder with the people I played against and other people who lost fair and square.

All of them were glaring at me in silence because they all knew I cheated but couldn't 100% prove it. No one said anything, just silent furious stares for what seemed like miles.
There was more but that was the most unnerving part.
They probably saw you with of these in your pocket lol.
1652393554569.jpeg

I’d 10x over rather have water and fruit separate, I can’t do that watered-down taste…

I had halal one night and put the red sauce on it and wasted the meal.. it was way too hot I was in Manhattan, haven't had another halal besides the city
Was it from 53rd & 6th Halal Guys? And bro, lol, do not OD on the red sauce- it is ATOMIC! Literally one tear drop of that stuff will be enough for the whole platter. And yeah I can imagine it was a wasted meal because I myself did that back in the day & it ruined it for me. Idk how some people enjoy that level of spicy 🤷‍♂️ haha

Was it from 53rd & 6th Halal Guys? And bro, lol, do not OD on the red sauce- it is ATOMIC! Literally one tear drop of that stuff will be enough for the whole platter. And yeah I can imagine it was a wasted meal because I myself did that back in the day & it ruined it for me. Idk how some people enjoy that level of spicy 🤷‍♂️ haha
Yeah it was the halal guys this was in like 2018 he said did I want hot sauce and I said yeah not thinking.

Last edited:
those people might be masochists.

Back
Top Bottom