the thread about nothing...

Yeah it was the halal guys this was in like 2018 he said did I want hot sauce and I said yeah not thinking.
That makes sense. They give all the napkins & sauces in these cute lil containers now(pandemic) so if you ever go again you won't have to worry about the sauce. I always refuse any hot sauce on my platters anytime I get halal food from a cart because my level of spice starts & ends at Louisiana's hot sauce level haha. I know anything past that lil tang & hint of spicy I'm screwed. I get a lil white & a dab of bbq & I'm good. You ever try Halal Guys burrito from one of there hole in the wall restaurants? So damn goooood

That makes sense. They give all the napkins & sauces in these cute lil containers now(pandemic) so if you ever go again you won't have to worry about the sauce. I always refuse any hot sauce on my platters anytime I get halal food from a cart because my level of spice starts & ends at Louisiana's hot sauce level haha. I know anything past that lil tang & hint of spicy I'm screwed. I get a lil white & a dab of bbq & I'm good. You ever try Halal Guys burrito from one of there hole in the wall restaurants? So damn goooood
Nah I’ve never tried it, I don’t really like burritos tho. I know they’ve got a burger spot that’s doin Numbers

atman-kream-300-tweety-sonic-the-hedgehog-pink-panther-mater-15118674.png
These were fire back in the day. Came with a trading card and everything
d4eafe1f3e9dda09ab9e8223186e4577.jpg

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.

I have had all female cats. I tried bringing a male into the house, but he kept marking his territory. My aunt had the same issue with one of her male cats. Those two instances have steered me towards females.

Where?!?! I didn't know their doing burgers now too. Lmk I gotta try it
around Port authority somewhere my friend was there eating and he was on video but he was in that area

Where?!?! I didn't know their doing burgers

Where?!?! I didn't know their doing burgers now too. Lmk I gotta try it

It's around port authority somewhere i forgot the name of the place but they serving up burgers and my dude said it's excellent 👌

Idk why the search function isnt showing me the Apple thread but anyways, dropped my 12 Pro Max and broke the screen, stil useable but it flickers and the top corner part is trashed. Decided to just use my backup X for now. Battery health is 77% and needs service. Do I really need to get it fixed? It took like 2 years to get to 77, I only see myself using this X for maybe a few weeks, couple months if anything. Dunno what imma do with my 12PM yet, maybe wait for the 14.

Idk why the search function isnt showing me the Apple thread but anyways, dropped my 12 Pro Max and broke the screen, stil useable but it flickers and the top corner part is trashed. Decided to just use my backup X for now. Battery health is 77% and needs service. Do I really need to get it fixed? It took like 2 years to get to 77, I only see myself using this X for maybe a few weeks, couple months if anything. Dunno what imma do with my 12PM yet, maybe wait for the 14.
You’ll notice the battery drain as the day goes on. It only cost $70 + tax to get the battery replaced. Best Buy did my X in a couple hours. X is holding strong while I wait for the 14.

I’d imagine a battery replacement would be cheaper than a screen replacement + potential repairs on internal components.

Back
Top Bottom