the thread about nothing...

s0lefunk

Supporter
Idk why the search function isnt showing me the Apple thread but anyways, dropped my 12 Pro Max and broke the screen, stil useable but it flickers and the top corner part is trashed. Decided to just use my backup X for now. Battery health is 77% and needs service. Do I really need to get it fixed? It took like 2 years to get to 77, I only see myself using this X for maybe a few weeks, couple months if anything. Dunno what imma do with my 12PM yet, maybe wait for the 14.
You’ll notice the battery drain as the day goes on. It only cost $70 + tax to get the battery replaced. Best Buy did my X in a couple hours. X is holding strong while I wait for the 14.

I’d imagine a battery replacement would be cheaper than a screen replacement + potential repairs on internal components.

I found it strange that Jimmy basically said he wishes he was still on the Sixers with Embiid, but the Heat are great too. I’m sure he was just saying it to be supportive of Embiid though.
it would have been fine if they did better back then with him. it's not like Jimmy was intrumental in building a championship.

it would have been fine if they did better back then with him. it's not like Jimmy was intrumental in building a championship.
It’s one of those big what if teams. If they ran it back they could’ve done a lot better, but the Sixers were worried they couldn’t “control his attitude” and in the end they chose Ben Simmons and Tobias Harris over him. Oof…

Mickey D’s McBacon Deluxe ad: Circa ‘95
1652461965175.jpeg

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.

The two pets I've had in my life (Cats) have both been men.

I would get the sherbert popsicles with the gumball eyeballs similar to what's shown in row 3.
If they were sold out of those - snow cone.

Never been a big fan of chocolate - especially on a hot summer day. Need something refreshing
and light.
ChocoTaco is undefeated off the ice cream truck. The u gotta jump on the bumper and ride the back till they kick you off

Top Bottom