the thread about nothing...

I found it strange that Jimmy basically said he wishes he was still on the Sixers with Embiid, but the Heat are great too. I’m sure he was just saying it to be supportive of Embiid though.
it would have been fine if they did better back then with him. it's not like Jimmy was intrumental in building a championship.

it would have been fine if they did better back then with him. it's not like Jimmy was intrumental in building a championship.
It’s one of those big what if teams. If they ran it back they could’ve done a lot better, but the Sixers were worried they couldn’t “control his attitude” and in the end they chose Ben Simmons and Tobias Harris over him. Oof…

Mickey D’s McBacon Deluxe ad: Circa ‘95
1652461965175.jpeg

Do any of you stay with the same gender when you get pets or is it random/don’t care? My first dog, who we rescued in 2016, is a boy. I don’t know why I would have a preference unless y’all have reasoning to do so.

The two pets I've had in my life (Cats) have both been men.

I guess it makes it look more exotic. It does nothing for the taste. Whoever says it is a substitute for soft drinks is kidding themselves.

Mint + Cucumber in water definitely does something for the taste.

I don't go out of my way to do it, but in the summers I also have a LOT of extra mint + cucumbers growing, so why not. cs02132 cs02132

I would get the sherbert popsicles with the gumball eyeballs similar to what's shown in row 3.
If they were sold out of those - snow cone.

Never been a big fan of chocolate - especially on a hot summer day. Need something refreshing
and light.
ChocoTaco is undefeated off the ice cream truck. The u gotta jump on the bumper and ride the back till they kick you off

Back
Top Bottom