the thread about nothing...

7fa35d01e159647fca7d2108558cca430003fd4.gif

I just think i finally broke up with my girlfriend. Now i'm thinking about quitting my job and moving back to Atlanta. I just got this great job at the Corp division at StateFarm.

I'm not in a good mood and will drink really really heavy tonight.

any thoughts?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

just curious, didn't wanna make a whole thread on it but.........

"FAMBS" is pronounced fabs right? with m silent

you trippin doggy.
pronounced as it's spelled.   

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Poor alo tho...got hit with those rape charges and kicked out of school cause ole girl looked of age. He loses in the end tho cause he actually knocked up mini and she kept it. Franky changed so much i hate her now. She will never be effy.

Franky's ole dumb%#+ got Grace killed and she wanna blame everyone BUT herself. I can't even say it should be unexpected though....once that super awkward kid breaks out of their shell they always end up being selfish and wild.

I blame the writers. They didn't have to make her this way. The only one that got cooler was Liv and she is holding out for Alex's to not be gay.
30t6p3b.gif
Word. Things get more and more over the top with every new generation. And Liv stays getting the short end of the stick when it comes to relationships 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Morethan1

I just think i finally broke up with my girlfriend. Now i'm thinking about quitting my job and moving back to Atlanta. I just got this great job at the Corp division at StateFarm.

I'm not in a good mood and will drink really really heavy tonight.

any thoughts?
Man don't drink. It isn't going to do anything good for you. It will take you away from your issues for a few hours then you will feel like garbage. Go work out or something man. Don't drink. Nothing good can come out of that.

work to live. spend your ends. this world is goin to hell inna handbasket.

enjoy the life you have in the here and now.

worrying about retirement before your 35 is for suckers

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Found out today that I've been way to outta practice with askin girls out. This fine girl that is real down to earth and cool to talk to is in two of my classes on MWF's and we always chill and talk in between classes. I was about to see if she wanted to chill or something this weekend but then I just backed down and said see ya friday.
30t6p3b.gif
Another problem is that I live on campus with no car and she commutes. The only real thing I can do is ask her to go to a party cause I think it'd be wrong to ask her to go see a movie or something and then be like oh but you gotta drive.
ohwell.gif
Anyone have any ideas for this? I am for sure gonna ask her Friday though.
pimp.gif
Wish me luck!

meet her at the movies.....

p.s. try to find a interest first

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Found out today that I've been way to outta practice with askin girls out. This fine girl that is real down to earth and cool to talk to is in two of my classes on MWF's and we always chill and talk in between classes. I was about to see if she wanted to chill or something this weekend but then I just backed down and said see ya friday.
30t6p3b.gif
Another problem is that I live on campus with no car and she commutes. The only real thing I can do is ask her to go to a party cause I think it'd be wrong to ask her to go see a movie or something and then be like oh but you gotta drive.
ohwell.gif
Anyone have any ideas for this? I am for sure gonna ask her Friday though.
pimp.gif
Wish me luck!
Hell that is even better. She would love to have somewhere to chill in between classes instead of having to go all the way back home. use that to your advantage Wrestler! Bonus for you because you know she wouldn't be at your place all day since she has a schedule to maintain. Man perfect situation. Do it, you have nothing to lose. She is waiting for you to come at her man!

Why do people hate Tim Tebow?
nerd.gif

Cause he isnt that great of a player.
Cause he thanks God all the time.

Cause he is attractive

Cause they jelly and haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by odog24

wassup valley kids. 
northridge checking in 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
the valley sucks but is close to other places
I live in the city
laugh.gif

Went to HS in the Valley

CSUN Alumni

im currently goin to csun. wat did u major in?
Marketing.

Heard CSUN has a new state of the art gym.

How is that?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Why do people hate Tim Tebow?
nerd.gif

Cause he isnt that great of a player.
Cause he thanks God all the time.

Cause he is attractive

Cause they jelly and haters gonna hate
Cause of the media

Tebow my dude though
pimp.gif

I still don't know where I'm going to settle or if I ever will.
I'm too indecisive and everywhere sucks so far.
I'm going to Louisville next.

People hate Tebow because he's a quarterback that's a turrible passer and gets away with completing
less than 50% of his passes.

I hate Tebow because he's a Sillyputty that believes in God.

For whatever reason Sugi decides to moonsault off the ringpost after escaping the cage and proceeds to snap his leg. I don't know what the hell was going through his mind thinking he could do a moonsault to the floor and land on his feet without injuring himself but the weed in Mexico must play neat tricks with your mind.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For whatever reason Sugi decides to moonsault off the ringpost after escaping the cage and proceeds to snap his leg. I don't know what the hell was going through his mind thinking he could do a moonsault to the floor and land on his feet without injuring himself but the weed in Mexico must play neat tricks with your mind.
I low-key like when stuff like this happens cause it brings back some of the realism that I feel is lost in todays wrestling 

Back
Top Bottom