the thread about nothing...

150266901.jpg

KSteezy on 106? :nerd:

After being told I got HPV, my ex has it as well and her pap smear came back abnormal and they are asking her to get the leep surgery.... Smh I feel so bad idk what to do, I know I gave it to her and may have messed up her life.... She's a nice girl so I feel bad she had to get mixed up with a jerk like me....

Was she a virgin before you slept with her? That's the only way to know that you gave it to her

-John Salley is the corniest ***** on earth

-Ive literally have done nothing today at work.

- Security at my job said one of the clients was selling that *** in the bathrooms for drugs

The stories I hear here...

A dude and his chick come to dose at my clinic (age around late 40's)...Dude also used to date his current gf's daughter and has a kid by her.

So He's the pappy and grandpappy...and she's the grandmother and stepmom
laugh.gif

sick.gif
siudgfisabdvdaihfvbouvbsldkjvbizdugyvpiuagaiufga? WTF?!?!!?!?!??! 
mean.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

After being told I got HPV, my ex has it as well and her pap smear came back abnormal and they are asking her to get the leep surgery.... Smh I feel so bad idk what to do, I know I gave it to her and may have messed up her life.... She's a nice girl so I feel bad she had to get mixed up with a jerk like me....
DID YOU KNOW YOU HAD IT WHEN YOU WAS WITH HER?

Don't fret. In sooo many cases it cures itself. I had abnormal cells..went back every 3 months for a year and it did everything on its own. Don't feel bad for being a carrier...you got it from another girl and that's prob not even your fault (because I'm sure she didn't tell you she had it in the first place) Good news is after you get one type of it you can never get that same type again. so if you guys continue doing you its not gonna be a problem to go raw. i know firsthand. just breathe :smile:

-John Salley is the corniest ***** on earth

-Ive literally have done nothing today at work.

- Security at my job said one of the clients was selling that *** in the bathrooms for drugs

The stories I hear here...

A dude and his chick come to dose at my clinic (age around late 40's)...Dude also used to date his current gf's daughter and has a kid by her.

So He's the pappy and grandpappy...and she's the grandmother and stepmom
laugh.gif

sick.gif
siudgfisabdvdaihfvbouvbsldkjvbizdugyvpiuagaiufga? WTF?!?!!?!?!??! 
mean.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

I don't know why but I've become seriously infatuated with white girls, specifically blondes, recently. 2 out of the 3 chicks I've slept with in the last few weeks have been blondes and my pron has become quite one dimensional.

Back
Top Bottom