the thread about nothing...

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Varies from state to state.

Like I'm from NY, and over there I've had detectives pull me over, find weed and let me go scott-free without so much as a warning. Those city DTs were just looking for guns/gang members/hard drugs. Marijuana is decriminalized over there, thus it's not a crime to possess weed up to a certain amount, only a fine.

Out here in AZ possession of even a gram, hell some damned resin is a felony. If I get caught again I'm looking at a vacation (prison) courtesy of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Then you got states like Colorado and Washington where weed is completely legal to possess (so long as it's not pounds meant for sale on the black market).

Gee, a lot different in each state. AZ sounds the worst outta the bunch. Over here people deal in mcdonalds carparks in clear view. No one cares, its always done to try avoid ppl noticing still but its not a big stress. Only time id be worried is if a cop pulled me over and I had enough that he could smell it. Then he would have right to search the car etc. Even then as long as its a small amount itd most likely be a warning and fine.
Hope AZ goes legal pronto for ya

I wish I was one of them dudes that can smoke and don't even look high. I look like a damn zombie crackhead if I'm not using visine

Last edited:
I wish I was one of them dudes that can smoke and don't even look high. I look like a damn zombie crackhead if I'm not using visine

Bahaha, yeh I used to be that guy. Now im good, well I think I am haha. Sometimes I get way too high and go shopping, I must look like a zombie then cos I don't move my face cos im so concentrated on all the people lol.

Naw I been on dat loud pack for years now...I just smoke a LOT. :smh:

I wish I could go back to Reggie...

Been living my whole life in the philippines and all i smoke are reggies, its easy to get kush around there but its 1500pesos (25usd)per gram and no discounts even if you get a lot so its get really expensive if i smoke that on the reg. Reggies here is 10 dollars per zip which is about 20grams and i always get 1/4kilo which only cost me around 70 to 80 dollars.

Im in cali right now for about a month already and been smoking kush all month. Been on that kush diet and im loving it! You guys who have access to cheap kush are lucky. Im going back home tom sadly but i have a gram of og kush on deck. Will smoke it when i get back home while going raw on my girl :pimp:

cats are the worst

My friend lives in a single bed room and is all come chill. I got over...eyes water...sneezing because im allergic to cats. "Oh no one is allergic to my cat my mom and dad and 2 friends are allergic to cats and are completely fine around my cat, you must be getting sick or something". Are you serious? You really believe this?

Back
Top Bottom