the thread about nothing...

I honestly hate cars prefer trucks.....waiting til the end of month to cop this gsxr 600...lane splitting on heavy traffic days and flicking off inattentive drivers will be fun af [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I honestly hate cars prefer trucks.....waiting til the end of month to cop this gsxr 600...lane splitting on heavy traffic days and flicking off inattentive drivers will be fun af [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Stay safe man. I wish lane splitting was legal in NJ.

Cars > Bike >>>> Trucks

If you're not hauling anything, what do you need a truck for other than compensation?

Sigh...stay safe.

INB4 you get side swiped by a car switching lanes.

When in doubt, throttle out.
Drop a gear and disappear :pimp:

Wish I could get a bike right now, enjoy it and stay safe fam. We know the risks we run whenever we get on a bike, just gotta take it one day at a time and enjoy it! :smokin

Need about 600. I don't wanna work fast food but **** it looks like I will be. :lol:

Do guys ever feel like no matter what you do or accomplish you'll still never feel fully satisfied or truly happy?

I mean I think I'm a fairly simple guy, although I might have high standards for things, and that the simple things in life makes me the most happy. but it hits me from time to time that I don't feel truly happy.

Feel like this a lot but really you just gotta sit back and realize you're are in a pretty good position in your life then recognize you have the potential to make your position even better!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom