the thread about nothing...

Bro...it was a joke. I don't hold jokes, good or bad, to myself because I mean no harm.

If I was serious, I absolutely would keep it to myswlf. But why would I seriously imply random pictures you posted prove definitively that your future wife will have no ***?

I feel dumber for having to explain that truthfully, but at the same time I realize not everyone is on the same wave. And that's cool...no harm no foul, I guess...whatever.

You good fam, I couldn't really discern if you were being spiteful or not through the text. That's all.

Why would this thread be locked? Can we make another? Methodical Management Methodical Management

We haven't had a good story thread in a while.
4+ year old threads bumped with insubstantial comments tend to be locked. If there's an actual reason for updating or referencing an old discussion, great, but we don't want people displacing current, active threads with relics for frivolous reasons, or no reason at all.

You're welcome to create a new thread with the same topic if you'd like, and include a link to the previous one for reference.

You just reminded me i gotta go pick up at the UPS holding spot.
Ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Dress up shoes lol
Man i really want the SW air max 97/1 but i would only have the weekend to rock em

I'm either gonna get spiderman or 2k19 not sure though. Nba will last me longer but spiderman will be more fun. Can't get both bc I have red dead 2 pre-ordered

The last installment of my scholarship cannot be requested as of yet.

Come on man semester has started, give me my money :lol:

I'm either gonna get spiderman or 2k19 not sure though. Nba will last me longer but spiderman will be more fun. Can't get both bc I have red dead 2 pre-ordered
I think im skipping 2k this year for the first time since 2k7. Definitely the first I didn't get it release day. Unless I see it for 30 bucks on BF, I'll probably pass.

Might check out Madden this year instead. Already picked up Spidey. All the folks talking about it's sold out must be too good to shop at Wal-Mart cuz I walked in on Sunday and got a copy, no fuss.

21EBA22B-BDB9-46E1-B51F-5A8DB7D16710.gif

This wasn't the blessing you asked the universe for was it?

Maybe, if I didn't **** it up.

So me and this chick had been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Things were looking pretty good. We go to the gym last night to take, what I was told was a kickboxing class. Turns out it was more aerobic, had me in there looking like..
a9cdRs.gif

So we get done, we kicking it in the parking lot and she asked if I wanted to go grab a bite to eat. At first I was like, "Naw I'm good...", but I did want to spend some more time with her. We end up going to Wing Stop. She talking about getting something light and a 6 piece is like the smallest thing you can get. I tell her I'm gonna get a 6 piece, she say, "Ok then I'll get the 8 piece.." It didn't even register she did that till I got home. For the last 2 dates(that went to multiple locations) I paid. I don't know what the **** came over me to believe a black woman was going to pay for her own meal, but I ordered my food, the cashier ask me if that was all, I said yea. Boy that chick got heated. Started talking about I'm the type to leave her stranded somewhere, how am I supposed to be showing that I can provide for her if I don't want to pay for her meal yadda yadda. I was upset she kinda pushed the issue but had no intent of paying for herself. She going on and on about how I'm not "courting" her correctly. I say this shows she's not trying to meet in the middle 50/50. She looks disgusted, talkin bout, "Over a chicken dinner?!?" So now its JUST a chicken dinner. From that point she started referring to me as "friend". I texted her later saying I usually don't have a problem paying I just misunderstood the situation, even apologized. She has yet to text me back. Oh well....

Sometimes I feel like I'm just not cut out for relationships.

So me and this chick had been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Things were looking pretty good. We go to the gym last night to take, what I was told was a kickboxing class. Turns out it was more aerobic, had me in there looking like..
a9cdRs.gif

So we get done, we kicking it in the parking lot and she asked if I wanted to go grab a bite to eat. At first I was like, "Naw I'm good...", but I did want to spend some more time with her. We end up going to Wing Stop. She talking about getting something light and a 6 piece is like the smallest thing you can get. I tell her I'm gonna get a 6 piece, she say, "Ok then I'll get the 8 piece.." It didn't even register she did that till I got home. For the last 2 dates(that went to multiple locations) I paid. I don't know what the **** came over me to believe a black woman was going to pay for her own meal, but I ordered my food, the cashier ask me if that was all, I said yea. Boy that chick got heated. Started talking about I'm the type to leave her stranded somewhere, how am I supposed to be showing that I can provide for her if I don't want to pay for her meal yadda yadda. I was upset she kinda pushed the issue but had no intent of paying for herself. She going on and on about how I'm not "courting" her correctly. I say this shows she's not trying to meet in the middle 50/50. She looks disgusted, talkin bout, "Over a chicken dinner?!?" So now its JUST a chicken dinner. From that point she started referring to me as "friend". I texted her later saying I usually don't have a problem paying I just misunderstood the situation, even apologized. She has yet to text me back. Oh well....

Sometimes I feel like I'm just not cut out for relationships.
You didn’t **** up. Now you know what type she is. Its only been 3 weeks and she’s trying to act like a diva. Plenty of fish in the sea...Move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

a9cdRs.gif

Meh...do you wanna be the 100 percent expected provider or do you want a partner that is of the mindset that she will take care of her own and whatever is provided is a blessing?

I can't stand chicks like that man. I get both sides (if a man is courting a woman, then sure...offer to pay for a date...but to EXPECT it and show out wheb it dont happen isnt the move either) but to blow it up into that would rub me wrong. That **** could be discussed without the theatrics...just enjoy the time together and come up off that 8 bucks, sweetie.

That last part is it for me. She could get over it and show she appreciates your presence, but that don't seem to be her worry, bruh...i dunno the type you like, but that don't sound like a blessing to me.

Back
Top Bottom