the thread about nothing...

If the Raptors win the championship that Kawhi buzzer beater against Philly becomes even more iconic
Yeah, if they get a title, I'm getting a t-shirt with him kneeling. Want to know if I go with the pic that's focused on just the corner, or the pic showing the entire court, Kawhi fading away with the shot headed to the rim.

I think Kawhi kneeling is a better pic, but the entire scene is epic as ****.

But you’re right, 3-1 means nothing.
upload_2019-6-7_23-49-17.jpeg

Need help from you IT people or anyone that is into computers and have some input.

I’m planning to get a 15” MacBook. There’s an option to upgrade the graphics from Radeon Pro 555X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory to Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory for $100. I’m not editing videos, mostly spreadsheets, power points etc. Mainly work related stuff. Occasionally watch some YouTube but not much.

Is it worth it for an extra $100?

Need help from you IT people or anyone that is into computers and have some input.

I’m planning to get a 15” MacBook. There’s an option to upgrade the graphics from Radeon Pro 555X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory to Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory for $100. I’m not editing videos, mostly spreadsheets, power points etc. Mainly work related stuff. Occasionally watch some YouTube but not much.

Is it worth it for an extra $100?
You’ll be fine. Keep the hunnid in your pocket.

Watching the highlights and man kawhi has the same gameplay mannerism like Jordan. And we all know Jordan never went to a game 7 finals.

3-1 knowing jordan legacy he closing this out in 5.

I am eating at a restaurant and I noticed a dead baby fly in my glass of water. So I asked the waitress to give me another one. Instead, she came out with a pitcher. I said "No I want a new glass because there is something inside". I spoke in my softest voice without specifying what it was because I did not want to make the restaurant look bad and did not want to ruin the experience for the other customers. The waitress insisted that it could be particles from the lemon or the lemon seed and I denied it. I stuck my finger in the water to point it out to her and she had trouble seeing it. So I just blurted out " it's a fly".

:blush:

Back
Top Bottom