the thread about nothing...

You live under a rock. Celebs and hypebeasts have been all over it.

e58c160744dd76659e84157511625ae9.jpg

dj-khaled-asahd-matching-bape-1.jpg

48fe0e06de882d5b02f7e7ed1bb489b0.jpg

I don't know what bubble you live, but BAPE hoodies ain't making no resurgence. Stop it. Cats are into high fashion brands from Europe, not street wear brands. Which I consider BAPE to be streetwear brand from my era.
Also you posted a tweet from 2017, if posting something form 3 years ago is relevant to you, you surely live in a bubble from 2004-2009.

I don't know what bubble you live, but BAPE hoodies ain't making no resurgence. Stop it. Cats are into high fashion brands from Europe, not street wear brands. Which I consider BAPE to be streetwear brand from my era.
Also you posted a tweet from 2017, if posting something form 3 years ago is relevant to you, you surely live in a bubble from 2004-2009.
Bape was at it's peak from 2004-2007. Around 2010, they went bankrupt or something and Nigo the founder sold the company for pennies on the dollar. They "came back" a few years ago 2016-ish , and was hot for a few years which is when these pics I posted were taken. It is pretty obvious based on the context (Odell Beckham with his mohawk, DJ Khaled with his son) and doesn't take a timestamp to figure out. It's slowed down recently, but Bape is still relevant. But somehow you think LRG "aged" better because that is what you see at Ross.

My sister suffered a brain Aneurysm last night
This **** is scary I cried after seeing my nephew cry
He’s only 9 and should be going through something like this

But I’m positive she’s going to make it through just keeping myself in check to think and speak positivity in the situation

How old was she

Damn. Dude out this way got stabbed over a Popeyes chicken sandwich.
28 y/o. He done.
Perp's still on the run. Smh!!

But I’m positive she’s going to make it through just keeping myself in check to think and speak positivity in the situation
Sorry to hear man. Fr! And for the Lil man too.
Hope she pulls through on godspeed!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom