the thread about nothing...

I havent had fun playing basketball since may. I havent been the same player either, I can't score on anyone anymore. I've been benched in all rec leagues and basically run lines because I don't get the ball. I used to be pretty good

Basketball used to be a place for me where I could forget all my problems. Now all the stress is eating at me alive and I can't run from it.

Really hoping I can fix my problems so I can start having fun again and also play ball at the level i know I'm capable of

you getting old? i retired from hoops this year. It’s really not fun anymore to have to play at 75% to be careful to not get hurt and be a mediocre player. Used to feel like i was always the best player in the gym whether it was true or not but that relentless of attack had the game exciting

lol if you were the best player or one of the best on the court, you aren't a mediocre player when you at play 75%

Should I watch Community or Parks and Recreation? I have an itching to watch something like The Office.

They’re both good but Parks and Rec is better IMO - the first season is a bit weird but then they worked out what they were doing and tweaked the characters. It’s similar to the office in that it’s funny and there are some stupid characters but also people you like and want to be happy.

20191106_232658.jpg

I see you GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal !

Some cat said he was "the best player on the court" at my local 24hr fitness. Yelled it out to everyone. He got mad at me cause I didn't pick him up on a locked up 5 squad I assembled.

He then later came my way to trash talk in my ear , and challenged me to a 1-1 matchup.

Me:
Screenshot_20191104-223819.png

.....After the so called "best player on the court" picked up his bookbag and went home after I smoked him.

Prostitution has a lot of layers lol. There are a lot of what appear to be normal relationships that are unspoken prostitution agreements imo. I don’t care if it is exclusive, if it is not genuine love or attraction and one person is there for the tangible benefits and the other is there for the physical benefits, it’s a prostitution agreement. Just long term and buried under. All kinds of fluff. It still is what it is tho

Knew a girl that stripped before and was making stupid money. She worked a normal job during the day and was very modest then when she bought a new benz and ballin with louis bags i was like you get a raise? She told me she was "dancing".

I could see how it could be addicting though. Like normal life gets you just enough to get by. But strip a few times a week and you are making tons of cash all of a sudden. She eventually stopped (or so i was told :lol:)

Knew a girl that stripped before and was making stupid money. She worked a normal job during the day and was very modest then when she bought a new benz and ballin with louis bags i was like you get a raise? She told me she was "dancing".

I could see how it could be addicting though. Like normal life gets you just enough to get by. But strip a few times a week and you are making tons of cash all of a sudden. She eventually stopped (or so i was told :lol:)
On a scale of 1-10 how she look? Just curious

Some cat said he was "the best player on the court" at my local 24hr fitness. Yelled it out to everyone. He got mad at me cause I didn't pick him up on a locked up 5 squad I assembled.

There's a guy like that at my 24 too; I legitimately think he has mental issues. One second he'll be screaming about how he's the "best f***ing player to ever play in the gym" and how he's gonna buy the whole gym and kick us all out for disrespecting him by not picking him up. Then moments later he'll be preaching how he is all about being positive and treating people nicely. This happens every 1-2 months.

There's a really nice 80 year old man that comes and shoots around and the crazy dude wanted to throw hands with him :smh:

There's a guy like that at my 24 too; I legitimately think he has mental issues. One second he'll be screaming about how he's the "best f***ing player to ever play in the gym" and how he's gonna buy the whole gym and kick us all out for disrespecting him by not picking him up. Then moments later he'll be preaching how he is all about being positive and treating people nicely. This happens every 1-2 months.

There's a really nice 80 year old man that comes and shoots around and the crazy dude wanted to throw hands with him :smh:
Yeah you get crazyies like that.

This one cat pulled out a gun on another dude. Cause ofcourse he was losing and his pride was shaken.

I wasn't there to witness it but, I seen him pull his gun out his gym bag and ran out after he lost a game, this was told to me by another regular at the gym.

I was like Damm these mf'ers in Houston don't give a Damm.

Luckily he didn't come back to pop off shots.

dominatrix i knew started out stripping. this was after the dot com era where there were still a lot of new millionaires so they would frequent her club a lot along with the finance guys in the area. she would tell me how she spend money on pricey items and her reckless spending. she did put herself and sister through grad college. after stripping tried the normal corporate life but just decided to run her own production company a focused on dominatrix.

Back
Top Bottom