the thread about nothing...

Found a drone at the pawn shop - dude wouldn’t bring it down.

He asked for $680...I offered $500

The one at 11 seconds stumped me... Mind was blown when i read the explanation in the comments. Next level joke logic.

20120529-taste-test-iced-tea-all.jpg

ChubbySilkyIchidna-size_restricted.gif

Fire news TAN!!

I got accepted into my school's Winter Break study abroad program to study in Cape Town, South Africa :pimp: ! The course I'll be taking while abroad focuses on Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation which. This is extremely exciting to me as I'll be fully entering the business work world very soon.

This specific program is the most selective/hardest to get into out of all the winter study abroad opportunities available to students. I was waitlisted for this same program last year, so I'm happy it worked out for me for this upcoming trip.

It should truly be a life-changing experience. Ever since I was young, I've always been fascinated by history. That being said, African history, more specifically South African history, has been neglected from my courses. What makes this even more special in my opinion is due to the fact that we're not restricted to the rich/touristy areas. They're taking us to the townships, having us speak with locals and students, and will incorporate a hands-on approach when learning.

I'll definitely report back with how this goes once I come back from the trip later-on, but felt like I had to let my bruddas in here know :nthat:.

1573168009279.png

AF4293C7-50F7-462E-A2D4-B2EAC8C64364.png

Just copped some warm-ish clothes for walking around in Canada in a couple weeks. I Think I should be good with basic warm clothing like sweaters, long johns, beenies, etc. I have some LL bean duck boots I don’t feel like bringing. You New York cats, how comfy are timbs for walking long distances?

Back
Top Bottom