the thread about nothing...

After googling it it seems that benefit is supposed to be the extra hr in the summer. Still doesn’t make sense to me. Why it needs to go back. It’s not like we use the extra hr we gain in the morning.
On a deeper note lol who just can say what time it is like that? Like tomorrow a whole country of individuals agree tomorrow at 3 am it’s not 3 am it’s gonna be 2. And then the time comes and we say and observe time changed. It just seems kinda crazy. Like this is time lol
That makes sense the extra hour in the summer. But, wouldn't we still gain an hour or lose an hour even without changing the clocks? Like physically the Earth will always tilt on its axis closer or farther from the Sun depending on season/time of year right? So if we chose to not mess with time & adjusting our clocks...wouldn't we physically still see & feel the effects of that axis tilt with longer/shorter periods of light in the sky here on ground level? All this another reason why I call BS on daylight savings

They gotta chill with these reveals
1.PNG

It's not like it was a minstrel show. The guy could've been any skin color and it would've been the same. The part about selling coke might be feeding into stereotypes, but it would be reaching a bit.

The only 9’s I ever liked were the white/Carolina. My boy had them when we were in 7th grade and I remember always looking at them in gym class. My broke *** was hooping in LA Gear Karl Malone joints but you weren’t clowned back then for lesser brands. I’ll get them someday if they retro them “right”.

Back
Top Bottom