the thread about nothing...

I empathize with you so much. My ex found my profile a few years ago and legit was like "WHAT IS THIS" and i was like uhhh "the internet". She was like are you living a secret life online?!?!?
I was like its a sneaker forum?? I talk about shoes....and clothes...and lulz?

She thought like being part of an online community meant like my whole life was a lie. She read my posts and was like oh...ok i mean...its still strange you do this....

Ive had that convo before! Exact same interaction :lol:

then once when we broke up, I blocked her on all social media. I hadn’t talked to her in like 3 months and out of the blue she texts me this super angry tirade. Like bat **** crazy talk.

apparently she was stalking my NT posts and read one about my new GF. Couldn’t believe it :lol:

giphy.gif

I empathize with you so much. My ex found my profile a few years ago and legit was like "WHAT IS THIS" and i was like uhhh "the internet". She was like are you living a secret life online?!?!?
I was like its a sneaker forum?? I talk about shoes....and clothes...and lulz?

She thought like being part of an online community meant like my whole life was a lie. She read my posts and was like oh...ok i mean...its still strange you do this....

But doing that on facebook or IG is totally normal :rofl:

That logic is flawless

A secret life? Like you have another wife and kids online the she doesn't know about.
I find it funny that none of us say any other usernames out loud. Try it and see how weird it felt bc you're used to reading it.

They think this is the dark web or something, like we're trading their pics and storing it on an offshore server and sold for bitcoin. It's nothing nefarious, just our sort of boys club. I find them coming here more weird than anything. There's certain things I wouldn't want women sharing in their circle or social media but they do anyways.

They think this is the dark web or something, like we're trading their pics and storing it on an offshore server and sold for bitcoin. It's nothing nefarious, just our sort of boys club. I find them coming here more weird than anything. There's certain things I wouldn't want women sharing in their circle or social media but they do anyways.

Here I could see how this person came to my life pretending to be a different person, it is interesting the life that people can paint on social media, what is really nafarious is how can you post a photo of someone who was your lady, she trust you with her se**x, their intimacies, their feeling and their privacy, and you mock them on social media without any kind of respect towards her person only to expose us and make you feel like you are the great man!. it is then here where the word gentleman and loyal ends.

he not only posted a picture about me, this man made many posts about other women and ex´´s . I got to the point of asking him to delete my photo and he doesn't it, he could be feel admirable and proud for hiself and others could identify. probably he have been dealing with many women in the perverse world and is a habit for him I dont know how At his age and with a daughter he shouldnt have learned about respect for women,. This is not going to stop him but he will at least think twice about making a new post degrading the dignity, the integrity and image of a woman.

sure He will keep give to NT a lot of entertainment for a long time !!
my best wishes to Grine Grine long live the king! :rofl::pimp:

Last edited:
I made a thread last year asking "why don't ppl like jews" after seeing hate crimes against them & it got clapped. more n more everyday reveals that it should've. The nonsense spewed about them is just dumb:

Back
Top Bottom