the thread about nothing...

Man I remember one mission in Driver 2 was hard as hell when I was younger...my uncle couldn't beat that **** either and he was getting so pissed off :rofl:
Lol there were a few of those. Was it the one where you're chasing the bad guy around a cliff or chasing him while he's in the helicopter? Pink Lenny was a ***** lol

They were letting her win.
They were just random opponents in ranked matchmaking and she wasn’t using her main account, just a random username
She’s a top player with good tournament placings in online events but still, to lose against someone so drunk they’re not sure which character they’re using is a whole new level of bad

It’s not like the opponents were people who just picked up the game either, some of them were at a level where they’d had to have played hundreds of matches. I’m not saying I’m the greatest Mortal Kombat player but it was just baffling.

Speaking of streaming Mortal Kombat, this is still the most hilarious MK rage I’ve ever seen
I remember I just had the stream on in the background while doing some website work on my laptop and all of a sudden I hear this

They were just random opponents in ranked matchmaking and she wasn’t using her main account, just a random username
She’s a top player with good tournament placings in online events but still, to lose against someone so drunk they’re not sure which character they’re using is a whole new level of bad

It’s not like the opponents were people who just picked up the game either, some of them were at a level where they’d had to have played hundreds of matches. I’m not saying I’m the greatest Mortal Kombat player but it was just baffling.
I was just playing. :smile:

I might be old school but I hate when women get drunk or alcoholic, let self-destruction to us, it is a men job :lol:
It's like vulgarity, unbearable when it comes to women, we do have some expectations or better plans for you, ladies !
And by we I don't mean us being patriarchal or ####
But intended as the world

So, equality, yes, you could do it badly as us, but do you have to ?

Speaking of streaming Mortal Kombat, this is still the most hilarious MK rage I’ve ever seen
I remember I just had the stream on in the background while doing some website work on my laptop and all of a sudden I hear this

:rofl:
I’m too high for this mess right now, lmfao

gta-san-andreas-qhd-1080x1920.jpg

That and I hate seeing women smoke cigarettes. It looks so bad to see them puffing smoke. They look stressed doin it :lol: :blush:
Yes I hate when they smoke too, my ex was a smoker : never again
And I promise kissing someone with the tongue when tongue captured all that smoke :sick: I hate french kiss anyway, disgusting to me :rofl:

I mean if we wanted someone who could speak badly, smoke, drink, don't shave under his arms etc. It would be faster to finish with a man :lol: they destroying feminity in the name of feminism, tired of this.

Like cooking, a lot of white girls here hide themselves behind equality to not have to cook...

So if you want to eat good you better be with someone with origins in which food is important. French, I mean when they're French and Whites, are special, not saying it in a good or bad way, but not caring about religion most of the time, family doesn't mean a lot unlike for the others, cooking isn't always on point, very individualistic...

Alright I might said it in a bad way :lol:

But from what I observed, in general of course, of other communities, both Non Whites and Whites from other countries, they don't necessary seem to stick to that cliché...

Glad my tastes in women doesn't provide me white french girls :lol:

I could add a lack of landmarks as nothing real seems to be important

Need a remaster, still playing it these days unlike the other GTA I gave up :lol:

Very frustrating first time played when you control the streets and a mission canceled everything you did and throw you in middle of nowhere...So you got to know it at first, make dollars killing those dealers for easy money and then buying all houses :lol:
Denise is boring but I got love for Catalina, not as a human being or how she acts with CJ and Claude but she needs no one...Zero's missions are a pain :lol:

Back
Top Bottom