the thread about nothing...

was on my homies VR set last night at the movie theater just bsing around in the world

maaaan i was throwing tomatoes, soda and dumping popcorn on people who were also watching the movie

i would throw the tomato and look around like im clueless and you would hear whose throwing a tomato at me LOLOLOL

i was having a blast think i may get one

1634235993760.gif

was on my homies VR set last night at the movie theater just bsing around in the world

maaaan i was throwing tomatoes, soda and dumping popcorn on people who were also watching the movie

i would throw the tomato and look around like im clueless and you would hear whose throwing a tomato at me LOLOLOL

i was having a blast think i may get one
it's cool til you are at the receiving end.

Still, unless theres some ridiculous loop hole in the plan contract, theres no way she can win. Im sure her lawyer knows this and is just collecting a check.
surely, even Giuliani would take that case for a substantial fee. win or lose, he'll get paid except for Trump.

Heard the most absurd argument about materialism from a coworker yesterday
Her bicycle got stolen (again) and when she said it wasn't locked, I of course asked why on earth she'd leave it unlocked in a city like Ghent
She then said she stole the bike because it was unlocked and feels like it's only fair to never lock a stolen bike. Then she said she'd never steal a bicycle that was locked, because to her that's awful and those people are scum.
I laughed at the absurd logic and then when I asked why she doesn't just buy and lock one or rent a city bike, she claimed it was because buying a bicycle goes against her anti-materialism view on bicycles. On our way walking her home, she came across another unlocked bicycle and stole that one.

Honestly I'm baffled by the way some people's brains work

Last edited:
it's the U.S. people sue all the time for stupid things.
I think the most absurd one I heard recently was some clown who sued Twitch for $25 million, claiming female streamers on Twitch caused him to uncontrollably masturbate up to the point of self-harm and worsened his supposed sex addiction.

My mom finally became an American citizen today. She went to her ceremony and got her certificate with many others alongside her. I’m proud of her 😎

Outta curiosity where was the ceremony?

Mine was at rhe Queens Center Mall foodcourt. Not even the main one in the basement, the side one nexto to like an Aunti Anne’s on one side and a ice cream thing on the other. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom