the thread about nothing...

turkey bacon and turkey pepporoni is so nasty
i rather eat swine and im sure allah will understand
hes the most forgiving alhamdulillah
Agreed, turkey bacon especially is just atrocious. Has that funky meat smell to it. Do you like turkey sausage? I do mess with smoked turkey sausage once in a while but only 1 since I can't handle spiciness that well.. And yes, Allah would most definitely understand.

Jazmine Sullivan tickets went on sale today. I wasnt even thinking itd be hard to get tickets, but I was thirsty so I wanted to be sure to grab retail prices.
Thought the sale started at 9 a.m. I hit the site...and it actually starts at 10.

Then work starts to get real. Not able to get back to my phone until about 11:30...and they're sold out.

Available in Vivid seats though.

**** resellers.
Damn bro, that sucks. Hope that steak helps lighten the mood if you got it.

Screenshot_20211203-101438_Facebook.jpg
Have always wanted to visit this beautiful city as well as other parts of Cali one day. I wonder how it'll look in the next 100. I was exposed to L.A. through the TV when I first started watching basketball like 98-00. Knew of L.A. a little before through books & hip-hop music but tv put a visual on it. I'd watch all the NBC & ABC covered games of the Lakers(my fave team back then) & they'd show this shot & in & around Staples. Anytime I see pics of downtown LA automatically my mind thinks of the late & great Kobe Bryant.

FAM!!!!! Yo, I have a 50” in the bedroom that my wife wants mounted, I’ve been kicking the can down the road for just shy of two years because of that same thing. I’m scared that I get it mounted and it’s all gravy for a little bit, then one of us comes from work and the Samsung is on the floor along with good pieces of the wall.
It was kind hard bc it was my first time, but it was manageable.
20211203_192923.jpg

I was never satisfied with the speakers on the TV and wanted to get a soundboard. After 3 years l finally realized that l can run an aux cord to my Harman-Kardon speaker. And l bought them around the same time too.

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings
Got their at 610 Got seated at 645. (Mind you no one was waiting in like to get seated)
Sat down. Waiter comes over to take our order at 7:01. First thing he says is “happy hour is over”.
My Face 😐😐😐
Why was the service so slow? And you gave it 20-25 mins too much to be seated. If I'm at a restaurant & there's no line than I expect to be seated in a timely manner & by that I mean the longest I'm allowing is 12-15 mins. By that window if no one approaches me & my group we out, like ok you don't want our $ we'll just go to one of the other hundreds of options that are available.

Agreed, turkey bacon especially is just atrocious. Has that funky meat smell to it. Do you like turkey sausage? I do mess with smoked turkey sausage once in a while but only 1 since I can't handle spiciness that well.. And yes, Allah would most definitely understand.
nah i only eat turkey in sandwiches, none of that imitation stuff tbh

Back
Top Bottom